You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 4:14pm

Author: Harry Seldon

Elaborate plot to waste our blessings?

We actually had the same problem with fights yesterday in a CC, but it was on the Polish server..

Saturday, March 31st 2012, 6:31pm

Death mark not always working

Same thing has just happened again. A guy had 3 marks on him, but was not recieveing any extra damage from an archer. Interesintingly, it was working on mage guards in the same fight. So, is it a bug use or a special feature?

Friday, March 16th 2012, 6:16pm

Clan valour disappearance

Dear Admins, Today we have noticed that our clan (Party3any) has lost around 1.5kk of clan valor (the value went down from ~4,4kk to 3.1kk). Could you please take a look into this issue. Thank you for your time.

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 2:07pm

Death mark not always working

I've noticed that every once in a while archer does not do an extra damage agains those lebeled with a death mark. I am quite sure that it was fighting someone at the point, and was not under a stun. So far only saw this at interserver battlefields, so can't provide fight logs. Thank you for looking into this issue

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 3:55pm

Lvl11 in a lvl9-10 battlefield

Dear Admins, Would you be so kind to explain how is it possbile to get a lvl11 guy in a lvl9-10 instance? To eliminate any possible misunderstandings: NO, he didn't level-uped there. He came in wearing both mage armour AND having a magic school. No clue how could he have done this within 5 mintues given for confirming. And we all know that you pretty much don't stand a chance if such guy joins a fight. Isn't it a bug exploiting? Oh, and here's the link: http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…1...

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 9:10pm

Russian

ну я лично на ру-дваре не был. а про накрутку - это еще прошлую премию двару можно припомнить

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 8:26pm

Russian

а я за ГВД. там как-то повеселее

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 8:00am

Russian

зачем голосовать? все-равно как проекту главного спонсора премии голоса нарисуют

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 5:48pm

Stuns, stuns, stuns

Another 2 rounds of Halls, and again - I get stunned every 3rd hit, whereas my combos give stuns once in every 8-12 attempts. You still want to call this random and "bad luck"?

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 3:58pm

Stuns, stuns, stuns

Dear Admins, Would you care to explain how is is possible that I got 6 out of 7 combos as stuns on me? Yes, there was an elixir of rock skin on the guy, yet 10-15 + 7% does not equal to 6/7. This is way not the first post of mine about stuns and blah. And all the time you reply as "bad luck". But first of all, how is it possible to have a "bad luck" in a computer program where an outcome is derived by a random number generator? This already implies that the "random" here is biased, as this "bad ...

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 8:21am

A bug?

probably. but it happened when I moved from the Wirgold to the LE, which means there has been at least 2.5 minutes in-between. Way too much times even for a time-out

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 11:42pm

A bug?

Was on my way from the Schooner Solgo to the Wild Forest, when I got this message: 22:38 Fight ended: Attack on Harry Seldon. 22:38 Some of your items have been damaged: Anger Helmet (-1), Merciless Conqueror Ring (-1), Wanderer's Belt (-1), Barbarian Boots (-1), Conqueror Amulet (-1). The fight log is here: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…06226831&stat=1 How is that possible? And more importantly: "Wanderer's Belt (-1)" - this hurts

Friday, May 27th 2011, 7:47am

Russian

Quoted from "Yvil;88188" хорошо :secret: Google Translate рулед :koldun:

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 2:47am

Mercury Mirror Treatise

I've bought the guidebook, but when I went to see the Wiseman - there's no dialog option about it. Would be great if you could have a look into this. Thanks in advance.

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 8:37pm

Random or what?

well, what can I say: another visit to the halls, and again - 3 stuns per battle (assuming that I've managed to survive the first two). Got killed 3 times after the very first opponent's combo. So again, please don't say that this is random or a part of the game, or even luck. This is a bug of some kind. And btw, this also means easy valor due to a bug. So you should be interested in fixing this problem I believe

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 8:10pm

Random or what?

oh yes, and forgot to add that it's always the same characters with whom I see this, if fighting 1-1

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 11:28pm

Random or what?

Dear Admins, I am really curious how is that possible that people stun mne 2-3 times in each fight (a couple of times it was that there're 3 people comming one after another, all had their combos and all were stuns), whereas from my side there are usually 1 stun per 8-15 combos (the record is 26 bear-combos in a row with no stun)? Today in one fight I've got two stuns from the GTFB superblow, and not a single stun from my side using the bear-superblow. Doesn't the 2nd one have a much higher prob...

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 2:13pm

Bug with a combo?

hmm. didn't see that one. thought only endies can do that

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 1:21pm

Bug with a combo?

As far as I know it's not possible to dodge/block a combo of your lvl. However today I had a bear-superblow dodged by a character one lvl below mine. So has it been changed or?