You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 5:00am

Author: Muley69

Server Reset - times incorrect?

This message just flashed on my screen. 03:55 ATTENTION! The game will be inaccessible between 05:00 and 05:15 due to server maintenance. All fights will be terminated! The server will be switched off in 5 minutes! It appears that the message is off by 1 hour.

Friday, December 31st 2010, 5:56pm

Achievement Spelling Error

http://warofdragons.com/achievement_info.php?id=1149 It should read "treasure" instead of "terasure".

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 5:01pm

Did not receive Juggernaut Reputation and Harcide Stinger

Hi Cross Knight I was in a group, yes. The group for the whole of the instance was Primus (level 8 - party leader), me, and Renesmee (level 7) The party leader was NOT in the harcide room when Rene and I started / completed the fight.

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:24pm

In our group was me, Renesmee, and Primus. Primus is level 8 and was party leader. He was having connection problems and did not join the fight, but we were still all a group, if that helps.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 6:39pm

Hello admins, Today I killed the Harcide but did not receive the stinger or the reputation points. My partner in the fight did. Here is a link to the fight http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=90982309 The fight ended 17:31 (And, yes, I did check my back pack to make sure I didn't have the stinger). I don't care about the stinger so much, but I would like to have the 10 reputation points please. Thanks.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 6:40pm

Liquid Nacre Description

The description of Liquid Nacre is the following: Quoted A highly valued alchemy ingredient, used in several magic compounds and also widely used for other purposes. The bile can bought in shops or obtained by killed Large Scorpions and King Scorpions. The bolded word should be "killing"

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 11:45pm

Experience Elixirs

Is it purposeful that you cannot "drop" the experience elixirs? I will likely do the repeating quests, but I doubt that I'll EVER use the experience elixirs and it would be nice to be able to drop them. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 9:41pm

Great Scroll of Resurrection Recipe

The quest (when you have all the ingredients) reads: Quoted 200 pots of red ink, 200 pots of green ink and 150 pots of green ink have been obtained The bolded "green" should read "blue". Thanks.

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 7:09pm

Warlord's blessing - main chat description

Hi Admins, when I get the warlord's blessing talisman, this is the message I get. 18:04 Received: Warrior's Blessing Talisman 1 pcs. Your personal attributes have been temporarily increased. However, on OTHER servers, the chat message is slightly different. It says something to the effect of: 18:04 Received: Warrior's Blessing Talisman 1 pcs. Use the talisman within the next 24 hours to have your personal attributes temporarily increased. The second message is more appropriate to what is ACTUALL...

Friday, November 5th 2010, 10:34pm

Incomplete Message - Magmar BoV

Hi All In the Magmar BoV (specifically, the Labratory), I clicked on the chugga and got this message: Quoted The demon Chuuga is capable of stimulating the best qualities of virtue in any creature. The Brotherhood of Virtue looks after creation of the portal which, along with 50 emanation of good, allows the mages to create a passage to Chuuga's world in order t It appears that this message is incomplete. Thank you.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:58pm

Problem in Magmar Seer's shop

By the way, I ONLY need 12 more demon claw to make my last batch of malleable stone. It would really, really, really such if the message means that I have to buy a MINIMUM amount.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:57pm

Problem in Magmar Seer's shop

Hi Admins. I have 12 amber stones in my pack, and I want to make malleable stones with them...but I need more demon claw. I went to the Seer's shop and tried to get the claws, but I get this message. Quoted You cannot purchase this number of items! The most you can purchase is 25 items . Not only is this the first time I have seen something like this, but in any event, I'm NOT trying to buy more...I'm trying to buy less. Thank you.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:31pm

Candle Questions

Hello Mentors, I hope you can help me with a question I have about candles. This is what I know: 1. There are a total of 7 different candles: - Light in the Window candle - Flight of Fancy candle - Little Bead candle - Hand of Fortune candle - Patterned Dome candle - Magical Starshower candle - Ray of Sunshine candle 2. You can make a candle with either 5 pieces of wax or 10 3. The candle you make is determined at random This is what I think I know about making candles: Magical Star Candle - app...

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 12:21am

Minotaur Event

Very small spelling / grammar error. "For active participation in the events at theMentaliya Mountains you receive: Healing Liqueur 1 pcs." Space needed between "the" and "Mentaliya".

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 11:03pm

Remove "lucky star" banner plz!

If you get a star, and then take up the game on the offer, the banner goes away...

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 9:43pm

Small Forum Bug

King...that feature is an error with MOST php boards I visit. The only way to "fix it" is to make sure that the reputation button is right near the bottom of the browser screen. This will force the dialogue box "up" instead of "down" and you will be able to then give rep.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 5:43pm

Demonic Pack event flood description spelling error.

The clattering of broken iron chains grinding over the earth and a maddening howl sound, when terrible Cerberusses siddenly appear like black phantoms. Bristled up, the fangs bared and the eyes burning woth hatred, these infernal hound are ready to assault and tear to shreds everyone who tries to stand in their path. There is but one way to stop them, and this is by killing every single one of the creatures! Bolded word should be "suddenly". Thanks

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 5:13am

Demonologist's Feud

Green Cubes require: Collected Thistle - 10 pcs. Collected Mistletoe - 10 pcs. Collected Clover - 10 pcs. Agate Dust - 100 pcs. Aquamarine Dust - 100 pcs. Turquoise Dust - 100 pcs. Small Flickering Crystal - 1 pcs Blue Cubes require: Magic Red Ink - 30 pcs. Magic Green Ink - 30 pcs. Collected Milfoil - 10 pcs. Amethyst Dust - 100 pcs. Flickering Crystal - 1 pcs. Purple Cubes require: Magic Blue Ink - 20 pcs. Emerald Dust - 100 pcs. Topaz Dust - 100 pcs. Collected Anemone - 1 pcs. Collected Mandr...

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:22am

Demonologist's Feud

Hi Mentors Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the three variants for the Demonologist's Feud quest? (I can find the order in which to pour the powder. My question is earlier than that...deciding which of the ritual to do). Thanks.