You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 7:40pm

Author: Lacenor

client not updating

client version 3.0.32 date - don't remember really but a few months since last udpate i can remember when opening client it starts update and at music files it promts an error and it doesn't update. Any idea about that?

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 10:38pm

Greek

H lady anne δεν εχει πλεον χρονο για να παιζει, μπαινει ελαχιστα

Monday, October 8th 2012, 1:46pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

What is the name of the great slaughter from the dwarfs against the gnomes? Fawlius Who is the strongest creature in Faeo? Chaos Giant What are the two dragons called? Erifarius and Striagorn Who created the universe of Feao? The Creator What are the names of the gods that created humans and magmars? God Egos created the race of Humans and God Vulcan the race of Magmars What is the sun of Feao called? Star Mirrow Which race was first to live in Feao? The Giants What was the reason that started t...

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 3:09pm

Update Thread + Info Log

You need 1000 Brotherhood of Virtue reputation to purchase this item. i got this message when i went to buy corals underwater!!! is this a bug? what does Brotherhood of Virtue rep has to do with this???

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 9:42am

Achievement problem

...em, will i ever get a reply on this one?

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 4:36pm

Achievement problem

I am starting a new thread since the reply on the last thread never really came. there is a bug with achievements, specifically in some characters some achievements although they requirements are met they are not achieved. I give an example: there is an achievement called mine a agate that someone can earn by mining 1 agate. 0 Agate 182 <--- this is from my geologist profession i have mined 182 agates and this achievement is still in the not-earned section. i have found out that this happens wit...

Friday, January 6th 2012, 12:50pm

Achievment problem

i know i mentioned this before but this happens with many achievements i have mined so far hundreds of agates, topaz and other rocks and still the achievement mine a agate, mine a topaz etc that i should get by mining the 1st one are in the not-earned section of the achievements. the same happens with the forementioned by big978 achievement, although we meet the criteria for it, we have not earned it and it appears in the not-earned section. This happens in some character not all, i've seen othe...

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:21pm

Library

Do we have any idea when the library will be fixed and updated? Rewards from valor section still covers only up to hero rank List of items is not in english so pretty hard to use! When will things like that be fixed?

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 12:28pm

Achievment problem

personally it's not the only achievement i haven't earned although i meet the criteria in my achievement list there are many achievements under geologist profession that i should have but they seem in not earned section for some reason

Monday, December 19th 2011, 11:07pm

Achievment problem

i have the same problem with hero of the say altough i see other people having the achievement. It seems there is problem with only some people

Monday, October 17th 2011, 11:48am

Drop Rate after latest update

Today i did a 2hr hunt with rage and irrigudo and my drops during these 2 hrs were 0 EE, 0 incarnums and 0 pots of any kind!!!! Maybe i am just unlucky i don't know, is there any chance that this is a bug like there are no drops???

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 5:58pm

problem with flamian

nevermind i figured it out

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 1:47am

problem with flamian

i got a flamian today and tried to use it to increase my davagar's capacity. According to the description if i went to village of tremor and used it it would give +1 capacity, instead it gave me this message "In these conditions, the capacity of the Davagar cannot be increased." Anyone knows why??