You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 3:34am

Author: Trauma Magnet

Fresh Start

Trauma Magnet Shockunrocku I don't think she plays the game anymore.... and if she does we have not spoken in a very long time.. I would like to come back to the game with a fresh start... also can you please remove my wedding ring!!! Thanks Trauma

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 10:54pm

Help with a few quests

Was given this answer in game to Question one in case anyone else needs the info. The Scattered Necklace quest gives for 50 pearls you get 15000 xp, mysterious knapsacks x5,valuable gift, 30 efrils, 10 great giants, flowers, 3.59g Not sure of the rewards/exp if you hand in less.

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 5:52pm

Help with a few quests

Dear Mentors, I would like some help with 3 seperate quests if possible? 1. The Scattered Necklace. I've almost collected 50 pearls for Sorena the Mermaid, Can someone tell me what the reward and exp for this quest is? Also is it essential for anyother part of the game or just a random quest? 2. Gizedor's Big Problem. Ive read the message he gives you at the start of the quest, but have no idea how to proceed from here. The first head said: Yo-war-ors-me-d-om-ar-nd-ki-a-ss-e-id-wh-yo-sh-ld-lp-in...

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 7:42pm

New Lagmur Mounts

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to get one of the new lagmur mounts like the one in this link? http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?artikul_id=1375 Thanks

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 5:57am

Why don't you ever reply to important threads???

People post in this section about important issues to "them" in the game. Why do you not reply? there are many threads in this section that never get any reply at all. Not even a simple we are looking into this issue? Some threads go for weeks with nothing or if your lucky and it is about BF's you might get the standard cut and past "have you cleared your chache" reply from cross eyed. Please admins what is the point of this section if you don't even reply to threads??? This is really behond a j...

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 5:47am

Lvl13 Roaming Ice Bear

14 days with no answer at all....great customer service....not even we are looking at the issue....why am I not surprised....yer I know i shouldn't troll this section but got nothing better to do right now lmao.....and it the only answer they will get!!! apart from giving me a forum ban....you can do that...which proves you read the posts................. so why not answer people...this section is contact the Game admins.............well how do we contact you when you don't reply??????????? this...

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 10:05am

My winning raffle tickets all gone!

IAU go forrest this does not effect you so please go away... Same problem as all posted here. You took all my winning tickets away because I won 20 EE lmao.....Wow they must be the most expensive EE in history if you don't do what you posted and give us or tickets for snowflakes? IAU Yes we won something... this is first time I won something (with all the money I have paypalled) so please go away and get a life this section is not for idiots like you ...this is to contact the game admins with is...

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 6:20am

Epic Fail Cave Event:)

Thank you Yvil..you seem like the only one of the admins that actually care about US(The Players)... I really don't like complain....but we do pay $1000 into this game and even a thank you we will look into your issue is appreciated.... A lack of commication can and will kill this game. Just cut and paste answers will not do. You have issues we get that...but admiting that is no big thing....Saying we screwed up and we are sorry would at least be something. We love this game and want it to work....

Monday, December 12th 2011, 3:50am

Epic Fail Cave Event:)

I've re-posted this here because I want an answer. Even good manners would dictate a generic reply of "we are looking into your issue" but we get nothing just more and more junk. This is getting beyond a joke. Xmas is almost here and then new year. Well how about giving us the best xmas present ever a game we pay loads of $ for that really works I know come Monday I'll get a forum ban for shouting and swearing in other posts....... But hey I'm past caring now. I never get a sensible answer, if I...

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 4:16am

Inter-server BF lags

:buee:I don't offten complain lmao......Inter-servere BF are the best thing you have introduced since I started playing this game.............. But instead of all these stupid competions like the well etc and face book crap.... plesae make these BF's work!!! Spend your time and OUR money on the servers so these run smothly and we can load into fights. This has been posted so many times now and all i see is "great new events" but these instances still don't work...we don't load in fight...we time...

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 5:58am

Why is this server behind all others?

Admins....we know you read the posts and you comment on useless fairfail forum troll posts!!! How about you you comment on this post and give us your wage paying players an answer for once, instead of silence!!!! Would be nice to get some feed back from admins instead of silence!!!! Really just some kinda answer is being polite... i am personally am getting really bored with admins silence on matters that effect us players like why is this server so far behind others!!! Give us a reason/expliana...

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 3:55am

valor pot

+100000 Demo bless started ok then dissapeared.....after 20mins my whole screen went white and i could not see anything and died....when i logged back in still had demo bless but it didn't do anything. Also used valour pot from joke shop...but like THE BOSS it not do anything??? Please fix this

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 1:22am

war of worlds counter not working

no wonder UK server is behind on win counter for events as our win don't all show on there. my win counter shows 12 arena wins... but i now have 17 wins... I have all fight links saved if you want me to prove it. You posted you wanted us to win and make you proud admins. Well we want to win but how can we when our wins don't show up? Please sort this out if possible. By the way fantastic update with these BF's....maybe next include tallars and you might just have a happy server

Friday, November 18th 2011, 5:21am

war of worlds counter not working

As per QOD post my counter states 6 wins.... but we won 8 in a row.....and i get some are against our own server...but the counter in Events moved +1 when we won against our mags...but last fight against German mags we did not get +1. Fight links below. http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…387150&finish=0 http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…508069&finish=0 http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…508192&finish=0 http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…508340&finish=0 http://warofdragon...

Friday, October 14th 2011, 7:19pm

Wedding Rings

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=118957515 My ring is still not right!!!! Was never called Winter Fairytale set. !!!! Please fix our rings and stop trying to rip them off..... I piad good money for these unique rings. If you want to use them on other servers. Please refund my money. Thanks Trauma

Friday, October 14th 2011, 1:45am

Wedding Rings

Bump It has been quite some time now, I know you guy's have been busy fixing update issues. I payed a lot of money for these unique rings. There would have been no problem with them if you had not tried to rip them off and use them on other servers!!! like giving them to German Admins and and changing the the ring set name and even the wording on each ring!!!! So please restore both rings with the original text and ring set name ASAP. Also insure that they are not on any other server .DE .IT .et...

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 12:36am

Wedding Rings

Do you want to make your significant other happy? Order unique wedding rings from Faeo's best jewelers. The rings you'd get would be unique, no other couple in the world could claim to have rings like this! The above was copied from the WOD Library...Hardly "unique" if your gona rename our ring and put them on other servers??? My wife spent a lot of time and effort with the drawing of our rings....If your gona use them else where please refund the cost of our "unique" rings. And like my princess...

Monday, September 26th 2011, 10:01pm

Wedding Rings

Hi, A little while ago I had custom wedding rings made. For some reason the text on my ring as changed. The title of my wifes ring has changed as has the name for the ring set. Have a sneaky idea this may have happened when German Admins stole our rings and started wearing them:neznau: http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=Tirell+%28DE%29 http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?n…vinger+%28DE%29 Both these German Admins are wearing my wifes ring lmao, although the ring name has been changed...

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 7:09am

Blesses from events

Not sure if I got the right section to post in?? But we have had some really fantastic event recently..Thanks Admin But would it not be better to have the blesses that you gain from these events as drops in backpack that last in my opinion 07-14days. I think you would find you get sooooooooo many more people involved in the event in first place as many including myself don't take part as the bless is given on completion of quest and is mostly useless as you really don't really need/want it there...