You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 6:17pm

Author: Xandia

problem with game software

You should contact MMOpay.com support. Open the Bank screen using the Bank button at the top of the screen. In the main panel for "Currency Purchase" you'll see this text at the top: If you have any problems, please contact the WoD support team. If you require assistance please use the online form. Click the "online form" link to go to their support page to tell them about the error you are getting. Hope this helps!

Monday, October 8th 2012, 8:51pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

Sorry my post was not complete and submitted by accident. What is the name of the great slaughter from the dwarfs against the gnomes? The Incessancy Who is the strongest creature in Faeo? Sheara What are the two dragons called? Erifarius and Striagorn Who created the universe of Feao? The Creator What are the names of the gods that created humans and magmars? Egos (humans) and Vulcan (magmars) What is the sun of Feao called? Mirrow Which race was first to live in Feao? The Chosen What was the re...

Monday, October 8th 2012, 7:40pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

What is the name of the great slaughter from the dwarfs against the gnomes? the Turmoil Who is the strongest creature in Faeo? What are the two dragons called? Erifarius and Striagorn Who created the universe of Feao? The Creator What are the names of the gods that created humans and magmars? Egos (humans) and Vulcan (magmars) What is the sun of Feao called? Mirrow Which race was first to live in Feao? The Chosen What was the reason that started the war between humans and magmars? Humans hired t...

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 11:06pm

Russian in instance name

22:04 Instance (06517461) Болото Богельфа (6h 55min)available, link: Xandia [9] This was from /instinfo command for Bog Elf Swamp

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 7:09pm

Diablo quest

Talking to Bludaira: Quest stage: You are bringing the ring of truth "Warrior, without this rong I can see no more of the future than you. Only now that I have the ring I'll be able to give accurate predictions." rong = ring

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 8:10pm

Diablo quest

After visiting I-Vidi again with 4 fragments, at end of conversation I-Vidi says: The four fragments of the Diablo Amulet have been found. *The demonologist looks art the four fragments with a worried expression. Then he assemles them, hits on each corner with a memmer and gives you the amulet.* Should read: *The demonologist looks at the four fragments with a worried expression. Then he assembles them, hits on each corner with a hammer and gives you the amulet.* Not sure what was meant by "memm...

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 6:51pm

Bad Nicknames

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=FuckYou

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:15pm

Ing Rune of Annihilation

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=3040 Description says: "The Ing Rune of Annihilation increases your Intuition by 12 Strength by 15 and Wisdom by 25. It can be built into a level 11 Bonecrusher chainmail shirt. Warning! When you use this rune, it will replace any other runes built into the item you use it on." But there is no Lvl 11 chainmail shirt. SO this should say for "level 13 Bonecrusher chainmail shirt."

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 9:55pm

Small typo in a system chat message

The word "severe" in the message below should be spelled "sever" 20:49 XXXXX has used Solumir's Mirror to severe XXXXXXX soul from the body.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 9:27pm

Guide to Human Healers - 2011 Edition

Current Level: 2 Play Time: weekdays - 17:00-23:30 Service: Heal free with scroll provided. Heal lvl 2 wounds at 6s or 1skull/4 hrs.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 6:57pm

Navigator issue

Under Locations, there's no listing for Thistle Brushwood - just listed as "Thistles" which confuses most players - especially new ones. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 8:10pm

question about book from old library on fay-go

Angel andres, I'm the one that created that page on the Mentor info site for the Old Library shop and can tell you the treatise was there when I created it shortly after the latest update. However, upon revisiting I see the same thing you did - that the treatise has been removed. Like you, I turned off all the filters for the shop and still no treatise. I'll update the page on the mentor info site as soon as possible.

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 12:28am

Error in News Description for Catch the Kretch event

I'm pretty sure Sporucs is Human and Brugilda is Magmar? http://warofdragons.com/info/news/show_1…the_kretch.html The elders have asked the sorcerers [magmar] Sporucs and [Human] Brugilda to create a vaccination against the plague.

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 8:27pm

Quest problem: Big Hunt for Wild Hounds (humans - lvl 1)

Apparently this player was told he only needed 5 hounds when he took the quest, but of course 10 are needed to complete it. Again, maybe a typo somewhere? 19:23 Magnus » Xandia : hi its magnus again. the quest for the hunt with wild hounds, it made me collect 10 fangs, not 5 19:25 Xandia » Magnus : lol - ok - I wonder if Admin have been tinkering 19:25 Xandia » Magnus : keep telling me and I'll keep reporting them

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 8:23pm

Quest problem: First Blood (humans - lvl 1)

Apparently the Quest chat or the quest info as listed in the Quest log tells lvl 1s they only need to collect 3 kretch tails when in fact they need 5. Maybe it's a typo somewhere? 19:15 Magnus » Xandia : hey can i ask a question? 19:16 Xandia » Magnus : sure! 19:16 Magnus » Xandia : on that quest first blood for kretch tails, it said only 3 tails were needed. how come its 5 tails? 19:17 Xandia : Greetings, Warriors. Remember, I am a Mentor. I'm here to answer all of your questions. Please ask in...

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 9:34pm

shera's message about chest shop

Also, the link to the news page in that message is broken

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 11:01pm

Warlord blessing

Not really a spelling error - but when we get the blessing now - we get the talisman - not the actual blessing. So the reward line that displays in chat needs to be changed from: Received: Warrior's Blessing Talisman 1 pcs. Your personal attributes have been temporarily increased. to maybe: Received: Warrior's Blessing Talisman 1 pcs. Use the talisman within 24 hours to increase your personal attributes.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 8:04pm

Problem with Lucky Star banner at top of Hunt screen

Now 2 Cuckoo flowers are stuck - SouthEast quadrant at the very top.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 7:07pm

Problem with Lucky Star banner at top of Hunt screen

Bump - now there's a Fire Flower stuck under it in Buimar and there's a Cuckoo Flower stuck under banner on Haunted Place - only problem is when the resource is at the very top of a quadrant - you can scroll up any higher to reveal the resource from under the banner.