You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 279.

Monday, January 21st 2019, 10:31am

Author: Fairy Tale

Remove and change attack RULES

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" PS: i really think u shud be able to attack only those from whom u can get scalp and valor...more sense in that. Essentially that would be pretty much the same as removing the open world PvP completely, since that's what happens on battlefields - you those you can get scalp and valor from. And if the opposite race cannot reach you, there's little sense in getting strong, you can be forever PvE and no one will break your red tool. Then if there are only battlefields an...

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 2:31pm

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" 2 months she doesnt have any achievement or badges my clan lvl8 ppl have better stuff in their char page than her You are comparing badges of players who spent 8-9 years with the one who spent 10 months, you can't do that.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 12:11am

You hate PlumPouffe for achieving in 10 months what you failed to achieve in several years, how uncool. Abandon the attack rule srsly, no matter how many times you cry noob, you'd prolly die in one punch, you're weaker, after all these years

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:15pm

Quoted from "Masstador" I repeat, what do you want to do front of a player who his lvl is 5 highter himself? I will die if someone +5 levels attacks me, but it is no different if I die to someone of my level who is better equipped/stronger than me, or even if a lower level attacks me and I am with trash slotted in my pockets (i.e. 6 elixirs of giant and 2 poison slots). It boils down to you die if someone stronger (at the moment of the assault or in general) attacks you and you can't survive ti...

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 7:55pm

The rules protect low levels. If you get your red tool broken, you can buy another one, if you get injury, you can go and get yourself a healer. On the other hand, if a new player gets rekt by lvl over 9000 exe and gets over 9000 days wound, they'll just log off and never come back after learning how much would gold it cost them to have it removed and how long it would require them to hunt monsters that drop half a copper coin. I had full set of purple wounds when I was lvl 3 (which I was given ...

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 1:01am

You need to have 200 IQ to be able to do this

You think it's hardcoded inside the exe? I saw a bunch of js files and was actually hoping it was just a javascript alert/prompt, since client is pretty much a browser. Haven't looked through them though :<

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 4:40pm

Tallaar lv5 (impossible play)

Quoted from "Innos" Tallars best to get valor ehh not really its plateaue Not everyone can handle PvP in the open, some need safe space, where they can safely buff, safely fight and have their negative effects removed once the battle is over. So they go to the Stallaar Halls or other valor farming instance for wussies.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 10:49pm

Brain storm

This thread brings back memories I support removing the daily use limit.

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 8:01am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw - Holiday special!

18-14-62-25-83-97 30-01-76-12-17-09 88-67-32-09-75-11 05-22-29-60-35-77

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 2:36pm

Magmar in battle = OFF

Rushing levels doesn't necessary make you 'miserable', poor choices do. Common poor choices are: don't level till you get max valor rank, don't level till you get maxed %reputation% and etc. Like in any other game, the higher you get, the easier it is and the more content you have access to. If you have some sort of mental blocks preventing you from leveling, well, you have my compassion

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 12:39am

Magmar in battle = OFF

Quoted from "-Shiro-" there's nothing wrong with setting goals at each individual level and achieving them Like never level to 7?

Monday, December 24th 2018, 1:45pm

Magmar in battle = OFF

Aren't you technically farming yourself? Those BFs are essentially farming safespace where you can engage your own level group without any fear of getting beaten into a pulp by 2+ level enemies. If you want real fight, you just hop and a ship to Khair and come get rekt fight them farmers.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 2:39pm

Gossips

I came to gossip :< There's also this legend that if you start a fight when you have the rage buff and it runs out before you end the fight, you can still get EE from the fight.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 9:58pm

Gossips

Whoa, people haven't come up with any new legends? I mean those beliefs are older than the jester tradition on this server... I always held a belief that you get more EEs if you rage with F7 hidden chat, but it's nonsense obviously.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 10:04pm

Execute me

Get a new one then, what's the big deal, it's not like you got divorced and your ex wife sued you.

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 11:27am

Joke Time (Don't Open - It's non sense)

Quoted from "CrimmCreeper" Acro: im level 18, i kill all your level 3 friends and jail people who trade with you and interrogate them im Righteous

Monday, June 8th 2015, 6:51pm

need help with a qst: Manuscripts do not Burn

Welcome :] Could have asked any certified mentor online

Monday, June 8th 2015, 6:42pm

need help with a qst: Manuscripts do not Burn

You are supposed to find them in "coffers", like those from DH and Magish. The "magical shackles" is a mistake in translation.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 12:38pm

incarnated summons

I would not recommend you farming DH rep under level 5 with summons, it is just a waste of time. If you want to check yourself: enter it and see how much summons you need to break through 1 door, then do the maths and decide if it is worth it. Level 5 offers enough time to get 1500 rep from dh with profit. Basicly, on 3-4 you pay for what you get on 5 for almost free with a luan/BZ. Now, if you are that desperate and greedy for medals, then once you hit lvl 4 find some good lvl 5 soul, who solo ...

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 12:46pm

incarnated summons

You shouldn't use summons for Revrat, since he deals increased damage to them, and you don't need summons for Galmakhar if you are level 5.