You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 12:12am

Author: pain

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

this is CHUNK my 2 year old shar pei i named him CHUNK cos when i went to pick him up he was double the size of his brothers and sisters and was the only one at the time succleing on mother he loves to eat, he drools when he goes for walkies and when he watches me have my tea which he waits till im finished so he can polish of whats left he also likes to hide treats when you give him some in the hope you will think he munched it already and give him more lol he snores while he sleeps but we all ...

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 11:51pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

how do i put a picture from my laptop on here im rubbish with computers

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 8:09pm

Rainbow event

also mags killed the boss but couldnt advance any more in the even bug maybe i heard that happened in the russian server

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 10:27am

hello admin i have just 1 question

will you be bringing back top 10 profession rateings again or is it never gonna be back

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 4:10am

Delete my account????

write it in admin section

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 3:59am

errer with new boxes

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=109656727 when u look them up in auction some say boxes some say trunks that goes with all colours there the same items but with different names

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 3:11pm

trouble with rez amulets not working

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=109668129 somtimes they dont work keep pressing refresh or cancell and try to res again

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 11:57am

Palace of King Magish - BUGGED?

are u sure its not just the monsters u killed that have gone?

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 1:37am

locksmith prof killed

hi soygura has killed the locksmith prof for all high lvl locksmith her charges start at only 10 sil to open a closed box no1 will take the time to find a high lvl locksmith if they can just pop to soygura and pay just 10 sil plz take her services away or bump up her price list or im afraid locksmith is doomed :buee: plz take the time to read and reply thank you

Monday, February 21st 2011, 11:24am

enemy not loading? :S gb lost.

hi i was in same fight and also times out coz enemy wasnt loading i kept refreshing the page but still didnt fix

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 2:35pm

just a thought for admins

hi in grey chests you can get grey ammy destruction rockskin scroll and wind elixer x10 in green chest you can get the same but the green ones and in blue caskets you can get blue destruction ammy ect ect so i think from puple trunks we should be able to get purple destruction elixers and winds i thought thats how it would be but its not plz reply thanks

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 3:59pm

somthing went wrong with last fight

i have the latest version of flash mate here is the fight log http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…95561845&stat=1 me and bluebeast both died in a fight we could of handled single handed i just ask for my broken items back

Monday, February 7th 2011, 12:38pm

ps these items are expensive and red axe can only get once a blue moon

Monday, February 7th 2011, 12:36pm

hi plz respond in my last fight eachtime i tryd to hit screen would crash i tryd loging on from firefox but it did the same me and bluebest had same froblem and it was the same fight we both died :-( 11:30 Some of your items have been damaged: Resistance Helmet (-1), Resistance Chainmail Shirt (-1), Ring of Irrepressible Anger (-1), Necromancer's Light Amulet (-1), Brilliant Stability Axe Shield (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1) my Brilliant Stability Axe Shield and Necromancer's Light Amulet have both ...

Friday, February 4th 2011, 6:16pm

Necromancer's Light Amulet not working

i have Necromancer's Light Amulet in my slot but im not getting any light shards after fights can u plz help its a big part of the game for mages

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 12:28pm

probblem with stunned enemy

sometimes when my enemy is stunned he moves on to next person while still stunned whitch means i dont get the amount of hits im supposed to get can you look into this plz it isnt lag as this happens to all tank mages thanks

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 10:47am

Locksmith Profession....Way over priced chest.

lucky for me im past that stage but i agree with you being a low lvl locksmith these days is hard and expensive work but u can still lvl up on bronze chest not only metal