You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 12:21am

Author: --Conqueror--

Bug in game. Fight has started but my character is not in the fight

Hello admins, Please have a look at this one. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…73&server_id=10 I was on the ship Ship Dark Khavr but got of at county. I saw a line that my character --conqueror-- was attacked by iguaron but the fight didnot start really. I started a fight at county (a Vet dog) and went further to Settlement of Faytir. There I got the message if I wanted to resurrect myself, which I confirmed. This is a very annoying bug and it is already the second time that I am confron...

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 10:15pm

Bug in game for my pet's experience?

Ok, didnot know that. Thx very much for your replu Sparkplugg. Cheers

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 8:55pm

Bug in game for my pet's experience?

Hi, I think 4 weeks ago my pet leveled up from 10 to 11. Since then I had a lot of fights but the experience of my pet is still stuck on 14/10267. Is there a bug maybe? I guess so cause I was expecting my pet already to be on 25% of total. Thx in advance for investigating and getting back to me upon this.

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 9:19pm

Thrown out of tallars because of terrible connection

Guys, I am sorry but it is pissing me off a bit. I was in tallats and all was ok. Then again like yesterday, terrible connection again and I am sure it is again at your end. I was halfway of tallars and was earning a lot of valour. I reckon you now investigate thois problem properly. Cause the problem is definitely at your end (my internet was working ok), you give me the avlour I earned and make sure that I can qeue now straight way for tallars? Thx and rgds.

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 1:50am

Connection quality terrible a couple of times today

Would appreciate if you can investigate whether you have a problem in your datacentre. I have been playing this game today and during at least 8 times I had a connection quality varying from terrible to bad. After 20 mins it is back to good / excellent again. Problem is definitely not at this end (The Netherlands). Was wondering whether you may have received some more complaints. As of now the problem is still not resolved. Thx and kind regards.

Monday, February 21st 2011, 10:38pm

Not able to repair warrior's belt at the repair shop in City Square

Never mind. I tried again and it didnot show up. After having pressed clear chart, it was there somehow. No worries and sorry for the inconvenience.

Monday, February 21st 2011, 10:36pm

Not able to repair warrior's belt at the repair shop in City Square

Weird bug pops up. When I am trying to repair my warrioir's belt at the repair shop at CS, it doesnot show upin the list of items that can be repaired. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=100462451 Can you please have a look at this asap? Thx and regards. --Conqueror--