You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 9:42am

Author: Rowly Rolls

Locksmith professio does not advance

Hi all The chests needed to reach level 50 are almost none. Maybe is it time to put some to sell in a store or such? Some little change to the game? Because the game must go side by side with the players. And this question i think must be solved. I have lots of other chests but cant open them. No big motivation to play.

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 2:26pm

Valour - New way

I'm not complaining, just asking...

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 11:51am

Valour - New way

Ok then...

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 11:50am

Prices

Thanks for your answer. So if Guards can help, can some Guard please answer this too so i can do things better?

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 12:50am

Valour - New way

Hi Since battles at Crystalline Caves and such and rare, or so it seems to me... why not make new way to earn valour?

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 12:26am

Prices

Hi I have a problem. I was away for some time so, i may be doing some things wrong. Is there a minimum price to things i put at the auction?!

Monday, January 30th 2017, 1:03am

lvl 7-8 Battlefields/ lvl 8 tallars

Something must change in the game to attract more people to it

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:48am

Trauma s in Plat ?

It breaks? Repair it? No money? Ear some. Problem solved.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:46am

Who's switching race?

Well... if someone send me 500.000.000 euros to my account... i'll think about it.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:43am

lvl 7-8 Battlefields/ lvl 8 tallars

?!?! I was away from game for some time... but now i see... we have to make an apointment to have a battle?!?! This is not right... more people should come to play... what to do?... :/

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:41am

Premium Artful items

Quoted from "Gazza-princess" I wonder why would i pay these about of Diamond for items that is non transfer WHY???? it would even cost more if im buying diamond certificate from players to get non transfer items wouldnt it be way better to make them tranferable ppl can sell to others which might bring more market trust me i would not wanna waste my money like that I agree with you, the non-transferable equipments should end. Or be half the price at least.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:37am

Superbeings: Gurraldy Korr

Hmmm... i don't know if this is original or no but... what exactly is a Gurraldy Korr?! The best way to kill would be with Baird's ship filled with cannons.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:33am

Buy Diamond

?!?! Bot?! People use bots to play a game? What's the FUN on that??!?!? The penalty i think its decided by the Administration of the game.

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 1:42pm

Portuguese

Bem se isto é para quem fala português, venham de lá os portugueses, os brasileiros, os angolanos, os moçambicanos, e todos os outros que falem a língua-mãe cá do rapaz. E bom jogo a todos. P.S. - Vamos fazer um server em português? Que dizem?