Search results 1-18 of 18.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 6:44pm

Author: super_women

Support your team

yey India won

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:22pm

Support your team

So much fighting and negativity going on game lets keep that aside and cheers for India nad South Africa which are playing T20 Semifinals today. 3 Cheers for India hip hip hurry India crush those proteas :devil:

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 5:55pm

Facebook Draw Event

A tale of victory https://www.facebook.com/WarofDragonsEN#…&type=1&theater

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 7:45am

just to be sure

Quoted from "Sheal;150810" Yes, and you can get from Arsenal and bronze or metal caskets too. Oh and blue helm from the gnome store. :secret: good i am not mentor anymore

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 5:28pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Quoted from "ThE_Undertaker1;145685" my red weapons still have mage runes so i think thats bug ? Dont think your weapon comes under mage items

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 4:04pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Thanks but what about the issue with trade window can please fix that too

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:32pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Quoted from "-MaGiK-;145657" On top of my screen it says 'Remain in Legend and receive a gift (countdown timer)' -- but it keeps resetting the time and I receive nothing. I dont have any such counter on my screen. I play from client

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:08pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Not able to trade with others . When i send invite for trade to other player dont get trade window. But can trade when other player send me invite for trade

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:03pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Quoted from "-DikobraZ-;145648" There is no inter-server battlefields(( Dear read news there it has been mention there will be no interserver battlefields untill 18th july atleast or till update is over on all the servers

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:02pm

Update Thread + Info Log

I am missing trophy which i have takenfrom de player

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:59pm

Update Thread + Info Log

There is an Tab in clan option which is in russian dont know what tab is for what may be a new one for clan leader to send message to all member

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:48pm

Update Thread + Info Log

there is no mercenary shop with Night stealer guy

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 10:43am

Crystaline Caves - What a Joke

Better arrange tallaars with your level and clan much better way to get valor. And yes stop crying admins sleeping DO NOT DISTURB

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 8:10am

Possible Scam?

Well if you had received such mail should have confirmed admins first whether mail is fake or real. Now if you asking they can easily say that they dont send such mails BEWARE OF SUCH FAKE MAILS . Sorry to see you lose some hard earned real money

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 6:56am

Fearless Warrior/Archer

Quoted from "Jet;134504" i am a lvl 6 player with 4000 city rep. Can i use the Warrior's amulet? you need to be lvl8 to buy warrior amulet with 4k city rep and lvl9 to buy archer amulet with 5500 city rep

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 7:36am

Multis, Powerleveling, & Spying

I think it will be considered as multi if a char is made just with a purpose of viewing opposite race forum and spying location or instance. But to know more about this will be good if you contact guards

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 6:21pm

error in cc

May be you need to fix your connection. and many player have lag during interserver issue which is well known issue so its your own risk. No need to cry on that and work much harder for next time. Good luck

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 12:52am

no valour

I killed lvl7 mag and did 1k damage but still not got any valour http://s1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc43…urrent=0078.jpg please admins look into this