You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 10:37pm

Author: demigod

Game Client

+100000. this has been going on for months.. told before it was getting fixed. but seems not... Pleas this needs fixed I have to close the game and log in through internet to look at anything in fourm section

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 11:13am

My forum pages is freezing

I was hoping this would be fixed with the update but seems not. Im now using internet connection to write this. Its a very annoying problem that you have to close your client and got to internet to reference any thing in the, fourm / library / game guide and then go back to client to play the game.. Can you give us some way to fix this

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 2:05pm

problem with my fourm

the problem has got worse as the days go on.. Now if i go in fourm, client freeze straight away. I have had to log in through internet to check and see if we have a fix. I see others have same problem.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 4:57pm

problem with my fourm

Can you please tell me how to fix this problem, for a few days now this has been happening. when I open the fourm pages my client seems to freeze and then when I close the fourm page at the top of the screen the game page is blank and computer starts to open a internet explorer page which is from the fourm screen but says 505 bad gateway. from here I can do nothing else i have to cntrl , alt , del client then start again. this only happens when i go into the fourm pages. (I use firefox as browse...

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 11:24am

Antiquarian is a slow reader

Game news said on the 4th to go visit sammy he had finished reading the book. Its now the 7th and sammy still has not finished. can admin please explain.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 11:46pm

Only 1 weapon for dodger in the trade fair ( is this a bug)

is there a problem that need fixed in trade fair, I have bought my primary dodger axe but there is no aux weapon available.. there is 2, 15g weapon available to HW. and 1, 30g weapon for BC.. therfore im thinking there should be 2.. can you get back to me on this please