You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 9:18pm

Author: Chili Pepper

What's your story?

Welcome back, Chili Pepper! Show new posts since your last visit (Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 2:56pm).

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 8:34pm

What's your story?

Interesting anyone still playing since 2010-2013?

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 8:32pm

What's your story?

Welcome back, Chili Pepper! Show new posts since your last visit (Monday, October 10th 2016, 6:24pm).

Monday, June 8th 2015, 8:59pm

What's your story?

6 years have passed since the beginning and 3 since the end omg.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 8:43pm

What's your story?

Attention: The last reply to this post was 817 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Friday, May 30th 2014, 4:49pm

Russian

Всем привет! )

Monday, March 25th 2013, 6:33am

Russian

билет изыди

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 2:24pm

What's your story?

No way )

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 6:29pm

Russian

Батлтаг?

Monday, March 11th 2013, 11:19am

Russian

Срач на форуме? Вот так нонсенс. Даже Чиновнег отметился, подбросив топлива для срача в вентилятор, которое судя по всему долетело до Буббы (первое официально зарегистрированное участие в сраче). Миша, ещё играешь в то-что-нельзя-называть? Света привет, с прошедшим праздником. Любви, тепла и счастья ) Лёша позвони ) Онтохо тебя как занесло? Срач учуял? )) Прайд - великей войен Шторм привет ) помнить как год назад в храмы/арены/пещеры 2.0 гоняли? ) Почему пупок?

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 10:13am

What's your story?

Second chapter - because everything in game changed for me when i became member of Relentless. Story take place when something wrong goes in Legend Knights, there were things in clan that I could not accept, and once Annyshka told me that i should go to Relentless, i just grinned, because minimum level requied was 11 and champion rank, with good reputations. I was only lvl 8 fighter with some green-blue medals. But in few days i saw invitation from Gino in chat. Honestly i was shocked, but I lat...

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 8:42am

What's your story?

Tell us how you start play this game. For me all started in 2002, when i found broswer game Fight Club. I played this game for 4 years till 2006. From 2006 till 2008 i was in army. In that time because of game changes in Fight Club most of top players and clans left game and started to play Dwar. After my return it was interesting for me to play game which most of Fight Club ex-players choose. I start new character "Red Wings" in Faeo-minor server and joined Pure Heavens clan, which was one of t...

Friday, March 30th 2012, 10:40am

Elaborate plot to waste our blessings?

-The Boss-, Lady Jedi yes, problem with your connection and should try reinstall client =) now you both and me will get forum ban for flooding in this top

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 1:12pm

Eldive/Kroffdor blessing in Temple 2.0

http://www.imagepost.ru/images/b/ug/bug2_2.JPG

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 1:11pm

Eldive/Kroffdor blessing in Temple 2.0

Fix that and report to dwar admins to jail bug user

Monday, March 12th 2012, 7:59am

Invisble after talaar ( same problem for me as others posted before. )

should go to talars again and finish them, after that all will be fine http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…hink-it-s-funny

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 9:04pm

What do you listening to?

Jeremy Soule "Call of Magic" [video=youtube;VG_fV0r4cX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG_fV0r4cX0[/video]

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 10:00pm

Skyrim

What race i'm playing? Breton lol )) since morrowind. cast from both hands rules )