You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 7:44am

Author: VAMPXIII

Forgotten Events

Anyone remember when chaos event caused gungls to spawn all over the continent and attack everyone until all were killed. Back when a chaos "invasion" felt like an invasion. Also the admin led fights on plateau were pretty fun. And maybe not only events but how bout some of these open ended quest that never got finished. Confessions of the Admiral Or maybe some of these forgotten items.Mystery Casket Mystery Chest Or the forgotten mount Aranag even the food is still available for it in arsenal. ...

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 11:45pm

Attack rule: Stay or remove?

@brute Regarding the reputation, I clearly see the issue with this as well and honestly hadn't considered it. It had been so long since I had got any rep I forgot it existed lol. I agree that this too is a problem sadly not sure of a way to fix it without breaking more things. Lost souls and massive wounds are the main reason why most do not ever even attempt to raid but removing those leaves the game lacking in ways to defend and punish a raider. I'd be curious to know if you have ideas on how ...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 9:55pm

@Nurky Thanks for your input, but might I counter with this This is under punishments. - This is where we train from, so obvious place to look for things like rules. It only specifies "attacks" nothing about helping. While this is under forum. - This is where the witch hunts begin and is a lot of random posting not exactly the wealth of information. Yes it is clarified here that I was in the wrong but forgive me for not thinking this is the place I would find something like this when it isn't st...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 3:07pm

I feel since sequana asked for actual opinions of what should change and it does concern me I may have some light to shed. However I understand it's not going to be everyones cup of tea. During attacks of own race level restriction only applies to the one attacking. Hence don't pick fights you know you have no buisness starting. The attacker may call for help as well but same rules apply you are on the offensive side so if a level 8 attacks a level 5 the level 5 could in theory call any level as...

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:55pm

Maybe we can get some conversation about rules

To clarify any confusion about the fight {here}

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:06pm

Maybe we can get some conversation about rules

Since nobody else wants to talk about it lets hear community feed back. Player A [8] Player B [8] Player C [12] Player A silences and attacks Player B with red tool and shield, Player C hears about the attack and joins to help Player B. All players are of same race in their own lands. A full day after the incident Player C is jailed to level difference. Does this sound like a good rule? Your low level friends will just have to suck it up and buy another tool when and if they ever come back aroun...

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:18pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw

13 - 11 - 2 - 99 18 - 3 - 25 - 34 7 - 66 - 5 - 32 1 - 12 - 53 - 87

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:55pm

Healer Profession

In regards to healing profession, is anyone else having trouble finding the point of this profession with the estates speeding up healing, the healing pots from chests, alchemist making their own healing pots, or people simply healing with an ankh or st lyrans. My suggestion (if even only half of it) is that sorcerers make the healing scrolls instead of alchemist making the pots. St Lyrans only able to heal injuries up to your profession level. Lower the amount ALL pots not just healing pots fou...

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 9:24am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

84-12-16-72 36-54-22-94 48-87-44-30 59-33-17-82

Monday, May 1st 2017, 8:20am

Rivers of honey quest - cask of honey

This actually isn't that bad if you have a method of doing it, yes healing combos are recommended but can be done without it. If you want some more in depth details about it I suggest checking here. The main thing is to keep from knocking the summoned zigreds below 40hp or everything gets healed. So make sure that they are within a killable range block if needed to reduce your damage if your attack can't quite kill it. I would also avoid using summons as their attack range can sometimes cause th...

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:26pm

Unbalanced player transfer

Quoted from "-UnderWorld-" Problem here isnt the fact that there are more humans than mags. Im sure there are. But most humans range from the lvs of 2-7, which most are looters that stop at lv4 and make new account, or multies that get played to a point and stop Problem here is the same one that has been brought up before. Mags already had more lv16+ STRONG playeres - not account the noobs that died to lv12-13s, before all the changes that happened. Now mags have nestro, JP and these 2 new guys...

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 9:35am

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

Quoted from "OriginalSith" 23:09 OriginalSith ยป VAMPXIII: :finger: :finger: :finger: Now that would be awesome! How pathetically over obsessed can one guy be. I'm thinking of filing a restraining order for real.

Monday, January 20th 2014, 6:22am

I don't even know who you are and sissy called me here so he got what he asked for. Your oppinion of me doesn't matter so please refrain from responding to my post unless it directly involves you, thanks.

Monday, January 20th 2014, 4:46am

Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed the gift sith, and as for hunting me down? Wow I really mean so much to you I feel a slight be honored, well then again it is you so there is that... (insert sarcastic comment here as I've wasted too much wit on you already). As for "crushing" me i don't think it's fair to think of yourself so highly attacking someone who is injured and afk, but you know, blow up that ego a little more eventually it'll explode and maybe we'll see a double rainbow. Lastly you obviously ...

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 5:13pm

For the lols!

Sad days on forums recently very little to read and far less to laugh about so feel free to post your funny random pics of what ever here! Lets get some fun going in this forum.

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 6:04am

War of Dragons Easter Event

Or i'll just fail too lets try this again xD

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 5:59am

War of Dragons Easter Event

Posting for serenity since she couldn't get it to work [/img]

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 7:39am

This or That

Is this even a question for a drunk vamp to respond too? Angel of course, cause I need one to balance out my devilish side Sober game play, or drunken fun on forums

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 8:16am

This or That

Tough one, I hate water, but guess I'd still go mermaid Underwater or outerspace