I got that crap twice too

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 9:47pm

Author: Roentarre

Some of my works - Airbrush

I like the baby version of Yoda that I chew on my yoda dolls every night

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 6:39am

lag lag lag

+ Acro Exactly. Horrific gaming experience. It was a waste of gold and time to stay in tallaar just experiencing death and near-death episodes. Really no fun for few hours.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 1:16pm

Lair spider kill

So here is what you are saying, only one person per group can get spider egg and 10 jug rep. So this is the new bug being corrected by game? If that is the case, I learnt the new lesson then.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 1:11pm

Lair spider kill

It is a quest item that should not just go to one person. it is something that everyone who bought the book of knowledge that should require it. Yet i got no rep of it. So does this mean you can only allow one person to kill spider once to get 10 rep and egg? If this is the case, the prior instances are all frauds

Monday, October 31st 2011, 8:45am

Lair spider kill

07:42 game time, 31th oct 2011 I did not get the egg loot and no jug rep from this.

Friday, October 14th 2011, 9:21am

Divorce procedure - Magmars

I agree with above. Quoted Granted.

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 2:13am

Problems with client/forums/news freezing

This problem improves if you dont use client. Still this is a problem for months. Just gradually deteriorating.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 11:01pm

Artful boots of the Jaguar

Cross knight has promised to resolve the issue for us. It was fast prompt service and he suggested to take a few days to resolve it. -illuminati- even crushed a few blue armour to try to convert the armour. We were that desperate. So I am sure things will be fine sooner or later. Thanks for the skull gift. You think I am even worth your 1g?

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 1:00am

Purple destruction boot

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=68152101 It says to exchange at place of shadow. Yet, there is no such option available to exchange to a new one. Plus this boot is no longer wearable without any stats on the item. It ironicly weakens me after trying hard to get this purple boot. Thanks for your attention.

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 11:09am

problem loading up fghts

This is a common problem that has turned into norm. Usually I know I was already dead by noticing the message of my armour damage before the fight screen was loaded up

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 1:31am

Wedding Application Form - Humans

I concurred. Thank you Shevek. and forgot to add that -illuminati- has a forum ban but he concurred in game. 23:45 -Illuminati-» Roentarre, Shevek : First and foremost I ain't coming for no foolishness, You better question round and ask somebody who you're fooling with which also mean I give my approval to this union.