You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 1:32pm

Author: vdtr

Non-Urgent but interesting attribute display bug

When I click on my 'i' Information tag from the Inhabitants box it displays my character information. However, my intellect and wisdom attributes are blank. When I display the attributes from the backpack screen it does show the intellect and wisdom values. Note: I suppose it is possible that this is a commentary on my character given that it is the intellect and wisdom values which are blank.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 12:29pm

Too many "I"s

In the quest, increasing healer mastery Samuel says: II am ready... s/b I am ready

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 1:10pm

Thanksgiving event

From Ikvan the peasant when buying chicken or pig: I just need cranberries, I'll get 'the' from... s/ I'll get 'them' from ...

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 12:50pm

An versus A indefinite articles

It might be hard to change if the text, but it is incorrect grammar to say: You have received 'A' obsidian In English if the following word starts with a vowel but does not have a 'U' sound then the indefinite article should be 'an' rather than 'a'. Hence, You have received 'an' Obsidian <-- correct You have received 'a' Turquoise <-- correct And yes, I am bored.

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 12:42pm

AH Accuracy?

The "My Bids" tab in the Auction House is consistently incorrect. It will quite often show items that I never bid on and then when I click it again it shows different items. If clicked enough it will show the correct items, but because it so often shows incorrect items it appears there is a concurrency issue of some kind. Not too surprisingly, having incorrect/inaccurate results from AH is a bit of a concern. Thanks in advance, vdtr

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 3:33am

Are all Magmars &quot;cruts&quot;?

Magmar Guards Are Recruting hmmm... possibly the magmar guards are "recruiting"

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 7:24am

Russian verbiage on items

If you go to the "List of Items" screen and display the items using the "Name Descending" option, the first nine all have Russian titles. Most of them also lack any further information although 1 does have some Russian text in the description.

Monday, October 25th 2010, 10:55pm

Dragon defense buff

invinicible should probably be "invincible". Too many "i"s.

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 5:56am

Not spelling errors, but URL link errors. This seemed close enough to the right place to post. :)

Most of the Element Rune descriptions have incorrect links to the original rune. The majority of them point to the Rune of Hurricane Ing. For example: In the description for the Element of Hurricane Chud it has a link to the Rune of Hurricane Chud. But if you click on the link it takes you to the Rune of Hurricane Ing. Only a couple of the links take you to the correct Rune.

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 5:47am

Wishing well

When you throw your 10sp into the well you get the following message: You throw a handful of coins in the air and, glistening is Mirrow's rays, they instantly disappear into the dark depths of the well. Should be: You throw a handful of coins in the air and, glistening in Mirrow's rays, they instantly disappear into the dark depths of the well.

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 5:42am

Description of Graveyard Lights typos

In the last sentence of the description paragraph is the sentence: Who knows the origins if this strange flickering... It should probably read Who knows the origins of this strange flickering Also, just above the list of rewards it says: The participation in this event will increase your influence in the Land of the Deseased. Aside from the incorrect grammer of "The participation" the word at the end should be: Deceased. Nitpicky I know, but hey, I'm wounded and bored.

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 12:25pm

Gredeya the Witch - Juggernaut: Wrong option

There are two options for: I would like to ask you something. If you click on the first one it says: You do not have Dead Rum.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 5:41am

Russian Verbiage on Pets?

My owl has a green fist (like a Novice Zeal or other buff). But when I scroll over it I get two words in Russian. Sorry, no speaka da Ruski