You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 6:00am

Author: - Cali Eskrima -

Terrible connection!!!

good day admins. it's been nearly 12 hours now and still no improvement with the connection with the game server using the game client. i hope your planned will server maintenance will actually fixe the problem rather than just put gameplay to a halt for 15 minutes. others have been experiencing serious lag and intermittence using game client, and we all live in different parts of the world. In my case, since i reported last night, Response time ranges from 2000 - 5000 ms. its got to be the game...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:04pm

Terrible connection!!!

Good Day Admins. Kindly check the server/s please. Game connection is extremely terrible the last 40 minutes. I am using game client. Im doing Wild Zorbs event and have died 2x and ruined my gear w/o even getting to hit more than 1x. The lag is very bad and it does not respond at all when i take my turn to hit. This forums page even took 2 attempts to load. This is not a good gaming experience, especially to players like me who spend real money on this game. Kindly have this rectified asap. Or d...

Monday, October 18th 2010, 12:04pm

Filipino

Quoted from "Hatred;1079" Wala na bang active na mga pinoy dito? wala na tol... lalo na cguro pag human, dahil Red Wings ka na eh... lol