You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 1:35pm

2.0 Arena, Any day of the week

2.0 Arena, All the time, what do you think?

A total of 55 Votes have been submitted.

71%

Yes (39)

24%

No (13)

5%

Don't know (3)

What do you think - will 2.0 Arena be fun - and will you participate if you can do it any day of the week.

My simple answer - if I can - I will go there dayly. What do you think.
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 1:50pm

never sure about this one... in one way i think it will revive or at least boost the bf's all around...

on the other way... why the hell did i work to get some serious advantages when it all gets negated anyway?

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 2:24pm

never sure about this one... in one way i think it will revive or at least boost the bf's all around...

on the other way... why the hell did i work to get some serious advantages when it all gets negated anyway?

well there always be instances were u can use your hard won advantage, but instance 2.0 is a way to actuali have fun and earn some valor with out be concerned that a red or purple monster will crush u like a egg.....so I think 2.0 instances will always be fun and worth going

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 2:40pm

i'm on ephy's side this time.... that's not something would like to see back
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 4:30pm

@All lower levels
When you get to level 12/13 - you will see we have no instances. 2.0 will revive our battlefields. But for you... well - I saw you both in instances recently - but how many actually you do - 2-3 dayly ... 5? this will change once you get to mage level... then what will you do.

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 4:57pm

again cryo, i dont say that its horrible to get back, i just lean on 2 sides... 1 being positive all around, 1 being negative for people who worked to get strong

for some people who have never cared for reps or good armour of course, its a very positive thing that they can compete on equal level without going trough all the efford, yet i dont believe it should be daily... not even weekly imo

cause even tho i believe it boosts some battlefields for the ones who now dont participate, it also kills battlefields for the ones that currently participate a lot...

also on 2.0 there were no injuries, so for people like me who would like to boost their exe but are valorcapped anyway, another reason not to go

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 5:23pm

i know u have very few instances, but i think that's all ur fault.. because some of u just leveled up and getting to mages status u realise the gap is too much so u'll loose all instances or, u just don't want to go because u're not 100% sure u can win and u just might give some valor to ur oponents... seriously, the way some mages see and act in game is highly questionable for me and i have my chats in relentless... but I don't change and i'll be in q then as i am now too
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 9:31am

2.0 is good idea. Easy, inexpensive way of make valor.

Ephy [9] do not agree with you, now at a low level is very easy to place a rank, but we older players know that heaven before. I remember how I was only level 10 champion and it was a very high rank then, but now is not. For example, I'll give that a plateau did not get VALOR, no active arena and temple, the cave was a mirage.

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 12:53pm

Better buy blue armour and jewellery,sure for green sets 2.0 and smth similar good chance.

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 4:52pm

on the other hand Jack, we make 20 - 25g in 2 hours of rainbow... bow much do u make? and not only u... palace items, exile items, any drop a mage can get how much do those worth? we have cheaper valor u guys have a easy money... that's life :D

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 5:53pm

2.0 is good idea. Easy, inexpensive way of make valor.

Ephy [9] do not agree with you, now at a low level is very easy to place a rank, but we older players know that heaven before. I remember how I was only level 10 champion and it was a very high rank then, but now is not. For example, I'll give that a plateau did not get VALOR, no active arena and temple, the cave was a mirage.

you dont agree with me, on what?
all points you blurt out there have absolutely nothing to do with any point that i have made myself.

i know a lvl 10 champion was high, i know plateau didnt give valor, i know bf's were (and are!) dead on mage levels (ok, i stand corrected, 1 part was related to my message but you make no point there either, you just state something empty without reasoning)

now if you wish to involve me in your comments, also please go into my statement ;-)

also, i see now 2 people (dzaack and jack) only go into the part of my comment where i disagree on the 2.0 bf's while i think i also said i see positives in there, i just feel negative towards it being there permanently or even semi permanently as i think it will kill the bf's for the ones who do have an advantage (people wont que there cause they will be making money for the 2.0 ones, killing the reg bf's)

adding them as a special event here and there i would completely agree on..... on a tallaar based principle, injuries are possible with a free heal in base, or else exe's have no point going there either ;)

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 6:37pm

also, i see now 2 people (dzaack and jack) only go into the part of my comment where i disagree on the 2.0 bf's while i think i also said i see positives in there, i just feel negative towards it being there permanently or even semi permanently as i think it will kill the bf's for the ones who do have an advantage (people wont que there cause they will be making money for the 2.0 ones, killing the reg bf's)

there is black or white, death or life... nothing in between :)

Monday, July 29th 2013, 8:17am

2.0 Battlefield are really fun but having them daily i feel will lose their charm. Instead of having them daily it will be good if they are taken as special event say once per month for week or every weekend.

Monday, July 29th 2013, 9:38am

this is why I only suggested Arena 2.0 - not all battlefields - and for high levels (11+) this will bring back the battlefields - I want any of you to go check Temples for level 13 - and show me result - 2-3 weeks back - not even 1 temple (level 14 and 15 are the same I bet - and level 15 might not even get arena...)

Monday, July 29th 2013, 12:16pm

I see the pros and cons to this idea which have already been stated so I won’t just repeat what has already been expressed. I know we have enough players even at mage lvls who will be in a very similar situation needing valour to make the current BFs work and most certainly when you account for the cross server. What I’m curious to know is, is this a simply problem of different time zone issues where players are not online at the right time, or is there a list of underlying issues deterring mages and other lvls taking part? I can assume what they might be, but far better to hear from the very players who choose not to do BF or need these incentives to go. If the underlying issues can be worked on then there wouldn’t be a need for these 2.0 BFs. :rose:

Monday, July 29th 2013, 12:22pm

@Arion - simply put - battlefields here dont work - players wont go to arena vs purple humans with level 16 mounts - just to break armors - so noone queue. Lately - noone queue for hall too - so we dont have instances at all... 2.0 Arena can fix this a little - cause -1st people wont break armors / cant use mount. 2nd - opponent you will face will be almost equal to you. so more and more people will go.
3rd even with reduced valor - it will be worthed to go have some fun... and there is actually nothing wrong to try it - I would suggest introduce if only for level 11+ but it can be fun for lower levels aswell...

Monday, July 29th 2013, 12:23pm

And - I dont think its a bad idea - just dont know if its doable.
Server cant lose from introducing another instance :lol: only can win from it

Monday, July 29th 2013, 2:49pm

Ephy [9] I wanted to say that 11 + level are needed permanently events VALOR.

MedOFF [12] Blue armor or purple is not problem. Maybe better rings and amulets are important :)

Dzaack [10] I also 20-25 gold. I try not to take experience needed for my next ranks.

cryocore [13] 16 lvl mounts well but does not guarantee victory. Players who do not have 16 lvl mont are afraid to come in BF . I expected more players this weekend, but apparently no interest for VALOR:(

Monday, July 29th 2013, 6:23pm

Simple choose not to do them. unlike Ephy I didnt strain and put major amount of hard work into pulling visa card out at lower levels to make myself invincible instead I collected couple of 100,000's of fish in bid to buy things over my time in game, this being the "easy" option and involving no hard work or input into game it seems it doesn't work as well as having the major hassle of signing on for few mins to swap diamonds for gold and then the grief of clicking button to open auction the stress of looking thru pages to buy what I need. So because I take easy option for last 5 yrs of collecting it's basically impossible to do a battlefield against those who have worried and stressed themselves for all of 2yrs without getting my rear end handed to me since all their tough work paid off and they can go with 20+ blessings every few hours and because they earned it they frequently (oops change frequently for permanently) do.
Simple as this if you "i bought myself invincible" players want to do bf's well can wait until the easy option of collecting allows us "non-gamers" (in your view) to feel we can compete, until then well feel free to spend 1000's and sit scrolling through forums or auction and complaining about lack of fun, ok you may make game ftp but heres news flash most of you take fun out of actually fighting anyway.

Monday, July 29th 2013, 7:15pm

Simple choose not to do them. unlike Ephy I didnt strain and put major amount of hard work into pulling visa card out at lower levels to make myself invincible instead I collected couple of 100,000's of fish in bid to buy things over my time in game, this being the "easy" option and involving no hard work or input into game it seems it doesn't work as well as having the major hassle of signing on for few mins to swap diamonds for gold and then the grief of clicking button to open auction the stress of looking thru pages to buy what I need. So because I take easy option for last 5 yrs of collecting it's basically impossible to do a battlefield against those who have worried and stressed themselves for all of 2yrs without getting my rear end handed to me since all their tough work paid off and they can go with 20+ blessings every few hours and because they earned it they frequently (oops change frequently for permanently) do.
Simple as this if you "i bought myself invincible" players want to do bf's well can wait until the easy option of collecting allows us "non-gamers" (in your view) to feel we can compete, until then well feel free to spend 1000's and sit scrolling through forums or auction and complaining about lack of fun, ok you may make game ftp but heres news flash most of you take fun out of actually fighting anyway.

that is one way of doing it around :) there are other ways too... this char is made by work too, not a single diamond bought and still I do my best to match up with any other player around :ninja: