You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 11:50am

A Feature to Start Battlefields Quickly

So, I'm sure many of us have queued up to see the queue reach about 60-70% of the required number and then stop because people are tired of waiting.

I'd love to see a feature where, once the queue for any battlefield reaches 60% of the required number of participants, a message appears on the location and hunt screens of everyone in that level group who hasn't queued up, displaying the number of humans and mags in queue (Similar to the messages displayed when maintenance work is about to happen or non break is on).

I'm that sure quite a lot of people log in and out, don't check the queues, simply because battlefields are so rare and it seems pointless to queue up. But if they do see that a battlefield is about to happen, they may decide to join as the wait is going to be short.

Of course there are other bigger reasons why our battlefields don't happen, but this could provide a small increase in the number. So if the coding isnt too hard, then this should definitely be implemented.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 11:58am

OR you know, they could just check the queue if they wanted to fight.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 12:54pm

Maybe they do want to fight, but got tired of checking the queue after weeks of no battlefields.

I think it'll work because when I've posted messages about tallars being about to begin in regular chat, I have seen about 2-3 people join quickly. (this was not during any battlefield related event btw.)

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 3:00pm

If they are no queue Then they don't want to fight.. This has to be one ot the worst Ideas I have seen here... Spam and Flood Chat when there is already enough useless crap being spammed on us...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 3:06pm

think is good idea, maybe better to have a option to get notification when que is 60%, never have i thought to sit in cc que to waste my time but instead i join q or start to make group when i see theres a chance it will start (.. like when que is +4 on human side)
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 3:09pm

Good idea. They hardly using the chat to spam us news items like they should when events running.... But unfortunately if russian server don't have this feature we wont :(

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 3:44pm

The could also make queues for PvE instances instead of group search and let people queue for multiple instances instead of one.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:54pm

Shylark, if you can`t go into battlefields unless its no armor break, doesnt mean no one does.
Don`t apply what you have yourself to everyone. A lot of people are tired of checking the queues over and over again.
I think this is a wonderful idea. If it reaches 6 players they could make an announcement. Thats like a 99% chance that the tallars will start.
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3:

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:56pm

No offence but the only useless crap and spam I see is the prv messages you keep sending me. Please don`t.
Thank you in advance.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:13pm

+1
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:14pm

Dragon, at least Shylark is not such a self loved person like you are :D

beast: yes, sexy: no :smile: :wink:

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:15pm

that he can be I have no problems with. also wear some pants man, no one wanna see your shaved legs :kiss:

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:17pm

they are not :drop: :lol:

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:19pm

i think we went lil bit off topic. sorry :D but from the Post: i like that idea))

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 4:21pm

Shylark, if you can`t go into battlefields unless its no armor break, doesnt mean no one does.
Don`t apply what you have yourself to everyone. A lot of people are tired of checking the queues over and over again.
I think this is a wonderful idea. If it reaches 6 players they could make an announcement. Thats like a 99% chance that the tallars will start.

LoL No break armor is the stupidest thing they do here... And like I said the game needs less spam messages not more... :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:20pm

Again, something useful is considered spam ? What is wrong with you ?

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:33pm

Sexy Beast it checking out Arkans legs now :lol: ....time to hide now cause he will be in my prv pissed :lol:

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:33pm

it - is

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:37pm

Afterthought ...and more spam :) SHYLARK PUT AWAY THAT BEARD! :lol:

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 10:18pm

You logged out after saying that :lol::lol: