You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:08pm

btw i have skype chats with my uk team where i said i was gonna let you win the fight you showed here (which i remember very well) to make you think you can beat me..
that makes you fool not one, but two times.. ;)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:09pm

Look at the pot calling the kettle black ;) Im sure you are completely clear of any cheating arent you...of course who would investigate it anyways? Your lovely friends in the magmar guards? Maybe your dear friend sequana would do the investigation and find that you did nothing wrong..yes?
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:10pm

hahaha kenny.. missed you.. im sorry that i costed you 300 reputation of underground knights

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:10pm

btw i have skype chats with my uk team where i said i was gonna let you win the fight you showed here (which i remember very well) to make you think you can beat me..
that makes you fool not one, but two times.. ;)

So you are admitting to rigging fights?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:11pm

btw.. i still have the pics of you, your friends with 2 effects or without effects fighting in uk :))
i suggest you to shut up.. :)

hahaha kenny.. missed you.. im sorry that i costed you 300 reputation of underground knights

silly silly boy

Underground Knights reputation 3001

with MY UK TEAM.. the two magmars in my team.. are you blind or you dont know how to read?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:12pm

btw.. i still have the pics of you, your friends with 2 effects or without effects fighting in uk :))

You also have all the screen shots of the fight links showing how my buffs ran out and I was still killing your pathetic magmar friends? :)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:14pm

with MY UK TEAM.. the two magmars in my team.. are you blind or you dont know how to read?

Sorry your comprehension level is a little lower than average but ADMITTING to ANYONE you let someone win is considered rigging yes?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:15pm

Too bad I don't have the pics when one Moonwalker had 3 buffs and 1 hex on ToW :D
and look how fast you're writing... you're very burned haha.. and continue dreaming about how many times you killed me (?) and chats saying you want let me win fight :) because you were fighting hard and you ran out of pots... can't accept defeat? :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:16pm

sorry keny.. youre too stupid to discuss with.. rigging is you asking lepik and the other magmars not to use bless and determinate that you antony and the other guy, i dont remember now the name, would win the instance. that is rigging. in my case is called baiting.. but what can i say..
funny, your buffs expired before entering in uk.. hahahah
and is funny because the moment i put executioners on your magmars you didnt go anymore... HOW COMES?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:17pm

im in ancient plato luinill, wanna try your luck now?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:18pm

Quit back peddling carpe and just have your friends who help you cover things up come and delete thread

you were better off saying you were embarrassed that he beat you and that you lied to your skype teams (your mag team and your human team who helped you) to save face

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:19pm

sorry keny.. youre too stupid to discuss with.. rigging is you asking lepik and the other magmars not to use bless and determinate that you antony and the other guy, i dont remember now the name, would win the instance. that is rigging. in my case is called baiting.. but what can i say..
funny, your buffs expired before entering in uk.. hahahah
and is funny because the moment i put executioners on your magmars you didnt go anymore... HOW COMES?

Oh you mean the ones who really were cheating?? :lol: Now THATS funny! :lol:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:20pm

i guess i was clear enough :))))))

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:22pm

i guess i was clear enough :))))))

Ask somebody to borrow a brain and read what everything that was just said :lol:

You wonder why I quit going huh? Think about it genius

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:23pm

Now quit pretending to be smart and have the friends that cover things up for you to close the thread before you make yourself look a little more stupid than we already think you are. ;)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:24pm

im in ancient plato luinill, wanna try your luck now?

What about I don't have interests anymore because you're not worth it?
You're alone, your girlfriend in game left you because you're cheater (were you checking someone of her clan with GUARD POWERS?), asks yourself what kind of people you became, because the answer is yourself.
Then if you improve you might have a fair fight with me, but seriously I don't care at all :D

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:25pm

we all know why you quit going.. i asked some special friends to chat with the mags so they quit it.. they wouldnt come.. the other magmar team was impossible to beat for a noob like you..
i posted everything in forum, admins were watching..
thats why you have purple medal right now :)))

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:28pm

I think my topic goes beyond stars :D Lets stay in circle of respect while talking carpediem i think you have too much grudge in you