You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:42pm

Stop cry, its fine now with MIB and Alpha

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:44pm

if there balance we can join but 1 vs 9 or 4 vs 15

Don't be wet crybaby. Due to fact your side win every Luck Glow event since year(s) i doubt your side don't have enough people to come into fight.Compare amount of high levels in wolfriders,mibs,immortal assassins (posted clans with most about of high levels) with amount of high levels in clans on magmars side.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:48pm

In fact, the topic is meaningless, lol the game earns money in any way :lol:
only God can judge me.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:51pm

number isn't all that counts:lol: compare average lvl16+ on human side and on magmar side :) i'm best example:lol: i cannot measure in any standard alpha player (no matter how hard i play and how much real time i sacrifice here) not even mention any DE player where they can kill us in 2 hits :D

You are comming everywhere overblessed and you suppose human to come only to die and give you scalps? :D don't be silly

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:52pm

In fact, the topic is meaningless, lol the game earns money in any way :lol:
in short-time yes. but in long term game loses money :) no point to work hard when you can't even hunt in peace :) game will start losing players this way :) you'll see :)

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:52pm

wow ) since years we are playing with more humans on this server ( i remember the time where magmras were absolute outnumbered by humans) and now we get 4 more magmars and humans are crying like babys.

deal with it !! we still have more humans than magmars here, you are just blind to see it.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:53pm

now this is funny and pretty hypocritical lol
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:57pm

Peace and love guys, you want check forces, go plato and fight both clans there. Good luck.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:59pm

If we talk about the imbalance, just open the rating, and you will see who, magmars or humans lol :) ( i say not about individual lvl like 18 or 17, you have more players guys :) )
only God can judge me.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:00pm

:lol: My fish will never run out of water to swim in with all the crying. Everyone need to prepare for flooding rivers and lakes. :lol:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:00pm

I = 5 mag :D

1 turk = 5 mag

I think all DE server need magmars :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:01pm

in short-time yes. but in long term game loses money no point to work hard when you can't even hunt in peace game will start losing players this way you'll see
really ? or ppl will start to paypal to stand against the opposite race, like magmars did ?
maybe MIB can payout some more cheater )) not everyone is free only a couple of them. think about it.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:01pm

what is use of number if any of DE players can kill 10 humans without drinking 1 pot? :lol:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:02pm

-- ziorer --, personally for you 1/3 of magmar will be enough ;)

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:03pm

wow ) since years we are playing with more humans on this server ( i remember the time where magmras were absolute outnumbered by humans) and now we get 4 more magmars and humans are crying like babys.

deal with it !! we still have more humans than magmars here, you are just blind to see it.

When was this time? :glance:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:04pm

in short-time yes. but in long term game loses money no point to work hard when you can't even hunt in peace game will start losing players this way you'll see
really ? or ppl will start to paypal to stand against the opposite race, like magmars did ?
maybe MIB can payout some more cheater )) not everyone is free only a couple of them. think about it.
such transfers make me even stay out of buying diamond certs from paypallers. no point put money in game. especially if it doesn't give you anything if you won't put millions. so I bet most people think like me. no point to paypall if admins will bring always someone better than you from other serv and you lose anyway :)

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:08pm

med you know 1vs1 ?? :lol:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:12pm

Why mib come to cry on forum about ballance?
Why mib players never came on forum to say that they could cheat/use bots all they could because, i repeat, for years there was luinill and tracey as guards?

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:13pm

River is right, when i registered i had a bonus to register as magmar i dont remember if it was gold or armour. but it was a bonus so it would get ballanced

When was this time? :glance:

what is use of number if any of DE players can kill 10 humans without drinking 1 pot? :lol:

Elessar if you're enough noob to die on enemies first potion, close forum go back to game and learn to play..

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:16pm

Elessar if you're enough noob to die on enemies first potion, close forum go back to game and learn to play..

i dont think youve seen lv18s fight :lol:

also welcome back to game :peace: