You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:23pm

When was this time?
if you dont remember, thats bad. because we do it )) very well. it was like 10 humans vs 1 magmars.
we told admins to balance the game, but nobody did anything.

Problem here isnt the fact that there are more humans than mags. Im sure there are. But most humans range from the lvs of 2-7, which most are looters that stop at lv4 and make new account, or multies that get played to a point and stop

Problem here is the same one that has been brought up before. Mags already had more lv16+ STRONG playeres - not account the noobs that died to lv12-13s, before all the changes that happened. Now mags have nestro, JP and these 2 new guys, making the imbalance even worse than in already was. And once lv19 opens up, it will be even worse

magmars not lie please, magmars always had many more players at high levels, but many are noobs ok and others never invest 1 bless to fight :)

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:28pm

i can name one kokopelli full all in game, but is alergik to blessing lol

magmar side have twice as many active hight lvl now, and humans only a couple of gods against the horde of mags))) but no worry my friends who care two more we still win the important fights :)

mags still need others 10 mogol to win :wacko:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:32pm

teach them how to stall whole hour till last seconds and you will have horde of gods,lel

quality vs quantity, humans have quantity since many years, there is nothing to stop your players improving there quality
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

horde of gods- cheaters ))) lol

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:47pm

if you dont remember, thats bad. because we do it )) very well. it was like 10 humans vs 1 magmars.
we told admins to balance the game, but nobody did anything.

I think I remember all nine years since I play here, I remember well AHL & GfH in human land. I remember the first elite Liqvidator.I remember, I remember well, but it is not fair to cry, admins always helped the major magmars clans (humans too).
Small memory of good times :beer: :shuffle:

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:51pm

u only see these 2?

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:53pm

I think I remember all nine years since I play here, I remember well AHL & GfH in human land. I remember the first elite Liqvidator.I remember, I remember well, but it is not fair to cry, admins always helped the major magmars clans (humans too).
Small memory of good times
old times good times ))

but i am talking about the time: after fusion with tr,it,fr and com server

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:54pm

A lot of people are running to the store when magmar comes in.
Balance between 2 races is not equal
mib the best clan. everyone know this
So it ranks first in clan wars. because 1 ws 1 clan
But not enough for gb.
Magmarlar has a a lot of strong clans. alpha,rw,humans,ateş and free people(ziggy,lolof,koko,toff....)
for humans only mib,immortal. other clans low lwl players
always 2 ws 5, 1 ws 3. I am bored
There have never been so many people ( http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=264558694 )
No problem on equal terms for us

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:00pm

mib the best clan. everyone know this

So basically when MIB finally saw equal strength clan, they come affraid that they will no longer be 'the best clan' and came to whine at forum. Way to go, mate, way to go! :lol:

Alpha will win Clan Wars this season! :sarcastic: Go Go Go!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:06pm

@muffin
Funny girl. see you after clan wars season

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:08pm

instead to bring DE players step by step here, why not just merge us with DE server ?

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:10pm

@muffin
Funny girl. see you after clan wars season

See you when I get to 16. :kiss2: Can't wait! So excited! Trying my best already!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:15pm

wow ) since years we are playing with more humans on this server ( i remember the time where magmras were absolute outnumbered by humans) and now we get 4 more magmars and humans are crying like babys
i think this issue alone is you guys getting lvl 18s out of thin air, if it was vice versa the complaints would be the same. im sure.. just like when clan 3 was awarded to guards, its not hard work but handed. of course things settle down and people understand a little bit, some dont. but what happens will happen. but curious if DE players were given the option without ideas put in their head on which side to join. :ghost:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:21pm

19 of the top 30 in general are mags

mags have 24 lvl 18s + debt curse
humans have 18 lvl 18s with debt curse.

i dont think to balance you need lvl 18 ?

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:26pm

Problem here isnt the fact that there are more humans than mags. Im sure there are. But most humans range from the lvs of 2-7, which most are looters that stop at lv4 and make new account, or multies that get played to a point and stop

Problem here is the same one that has been brought up before. Mags already had more lv16+ STRONG playeres - not account the noobs that died to lv12-13s, before all the changes that happened. Now mags have nestro, JP and these 2 new guys, making the imbalance even worse than in already was. And once lv19 opens up, it will be even worse
All those 2-7's though, am I right?

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:42pm

19 of the top 30 in general are mags

mags have 24 lvl 18s + debt curse
humans have 18 lvl 18s with debt curse.

i dont think to balance you need lvl 18 ?

have you accounted for all the players with hidden profile with the mask? they can hide themselves from ratings

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:49pm

what that shocks me after reading all of your post is:

how many #@!Z"? cover has totok? :wall::wall::wall:

and, for once that mags are "maybe as you say" more than humans, try to enjoy the game as it is =)
since one month ago all the clans were running away on sunday night.... and hiding in estates on magmar side.... (no idea why ;) )
404 not found