You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:51pm

mib the best clan. everyone know this

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:55pm

*correcting the previous post:

till some months ago
404 not found

Monday, March 27th 2017, 11:07pm

MED you life ??? :lol:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Monday, March 27th 2017, 11:08pm

i hear always humans players saying that they're more than magmars but that they have more noobs too ...what do u wait to teach them to fight ..u ..the good players ?
instead of attacking the low players and killing them on chain because they don't know how to fight , first thing is perhaps to tell them , and to teach them how to , no ?

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, March 27th 2017, 11:15pm

-MED- (COM) [18] 0/23835 59223/2048 4 vs -DunhiLL- (COM) [18] 0/0 26914/0 0

is it your face hited by tail?:D

Monday, March 27th 2017, 11:56pm

i can name one kokopelli full all in game, but is alergik to blessing lol

magmar side have twice as many active hight lvl now, and humans only a couple of gods against the horde of mags))) but no worry my friends who care two more we still win the important fights :)

mags still need others 10 mogol to win :wacko:

OMG ))) cannot agree more) but becuse Toto being mean boy, we will ship Mogol to you) have fun))
is for Koko) i promise you entire nation will chip in if have too to ship him anywhere))

Calm down boys and girls)
for NOW people moving, lets see in few months) i spend here long enough to see pattern :)

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 6:08am

Problem here isnt the fact that there are more humans than mags. Im sure there are. But most humans range from the lvs of 2-7, which most are looters that stop at lv4 and make new account, or multies that get played to a point and stop

Problem here is the same one that has been brought up before. Mags already had more lv16+ STRONG playeres - not account the noobs that died to lv12-13s, before all the changes that happened. Now mags have nestro, JP and these 2 new guys, making the imbalance even worse than in already was. And once lv19 opens up, it will be even worse
All those 2-7's though, am I right?

Now now, lets backtrack 1 month to 2 - when all the good bunch of mags 11 lved to 12.... it was exact opposite in those abyss fights, and you know it

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 7:18am

If you humans were more fun, then more players would join you.....not our fault if we are the cool guys with beer, food and parties every night.... :rabbit:

absolutly right,this side love more corrupt actions ,teamplay ? whats that ,lol,maybe in the clan but i never see a organizied good battlefield a long long time ,same on plateau etc

your magmar race do it much better,normal players go to magmarside
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 7:21am

btw

what have this to do with balanced or unbalanced ? when a player pay for a transfer ,is that only the choice from the player,on what a side he or she want to play and when nocturne and leviathan think,they have more fun on magmarside,then is that so !
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 11:03am

well, is deja vu for most of our lvl 12 abysses since i reached lvl 12, to make it clear, just humans there, but don't remeber anybody crying about it, we just worked on it :sarcastic:
good luck to you too :woody:
I know is not all cupcakes and rainbows, but i'd rather go throu life thinking that it mostly is :gum:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:16pm

ahh i forgat ... med tanker and other magmar guards took (or bought) guards items after out ou outttt .D thats good idea :) you must be say thank you ^^ and ... some ppl join quit and join quit more times clan of guards ... this is not logic because why quit if again join and how is possible ?

thats enough -,-

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:25pm

) guard armor lvl 16 + cannot be used out of guard clan), so is soon is item break or get a wound, armor drops out and cannot be dressed back) but nice try Azrail ) try again)

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:34pm

lol )) this noob dont know game rules ))
better make another home-maed video like dunhill )

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:35pm

btw

what have this to do with balanced or unbalanced ? when a player pay for a transfer ,is that only the choice from the player,on what a side he or she want to play and when nocturne and leviathan think,they have more fun on magmarside,then is that so !
it's not about "you pay you chose". ALL TRANSFERS BETWEEN SERVERS SHOULDN"T BE POSSIBLE. that is the case. Amen

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 9:40pm

it's not about "you pay you chose". ALL TRANSFERS BETWEEN SERVERS SHOULDN"T BE POSSIBLE. that is the case. Amen
yup, and if they are going to allow other players from other severs come here at free will after paying diamonds, then we should be given the same right aswell. its totally one way road, and we are stuck with the outcome. not that i care none but i understand the issue for people here, example. pilek felt forced to quit game because he had no option to pay to move servers. im sure other high lvls may feel this way.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 4:19am

why dont we ask admin block for a week "Withdraw from ratings" option and then see raiting)))) so all can see REAL raiting) then talk)

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 6:39am

why dont we ask admin block for a week "Withdraw from ratings" option and then see raiting)))) so all can see REAL raiting) then talk)

+ That would be really cool to see!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:00am

@Azrail Mikail

special for u :)

28.10.2014 15:08 I joined to the clan of guards.

03.03.2017 11:37 I returned to RW clan.

2.5 years i was in guards :) I was 14 lvl when I joined the guards, the same day I took 15 lvl .. then there was no armor 16+ .. what nonsense are you talking about now?)))
This is the first.

ok, next..
Only Guards can wear this item!
I can not use my armor, so where's your brains, buddy?))) If you do not know the rules of the game do not need to say anything better here -)
If you think 2.5 years out of an armor, it's just ridiculous))))) and I know what awaits the guards after the update -)
only God can judge me.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:14am

and yourwelcom :) woudnt be for "med and other magmar guards too" you kids would still have your guards screem on yo u xxx))) you noob)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 6th 2017, 8:55am)

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 11:09am

oh okay but i saw guards item on much ppl but i dont know +16 items yes :)

and i know 3-4 ppl quit and after join guards clan ^^ we saw , not only me...

so thats not problem for me only i ask but not possible this quit and join... i said to admin after closed to guards clan history . anyway :) good ppl always win and i hope everybody will win ^^

re: Acro pls dont use curse words ^^ i dont remember i kill you after send me gift for curse ^^ pls be kind :/