You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 7:18pm

Didn't get the feat for 6th win in CC??? :S

Dear admins,

Only a few minutes ago I done my 6th win in CC as well as my Immoyians. The game registered my Immoyians feat, but has reset my consequtive victories to one, whil it was fifv before entering CC.

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…060137&finish=0

I sincerely hope you guys can help me out here. Has cost me a lot of preparation and investment. :'(

Thanks in advance,

_Onslaught_

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 7:20pm

"fifv" should of course be five. Sorry... A bit upset here. :( I made 6 wins in a row and really want that feat.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 10:36am

When were your previous victories?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 5:07pm

A long time ago really. I don't even remember when I had my 5th. let alone the ones before that. Sorry. Would love to give you more info on that.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 5:23pm

Unfortunately we can't check that if you don't provide the information we have asked for.

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:23pm

Why should one remember those? :S When doing the feat, you don't have in the back of your head that you should be register everything you do, as it may be of concern in case of any glitches or flaws? :S You have game admins, don't you? They should rather easily be able to look at my data?

Friday, August 19th 2011, 10:14am

We can only find this data if we know where to look. Therfore we need the approximate time.

Friday, August 19th 2011, 10:29am

Mate... Really. You can NOT expect from players to be keeping these facts somewhere. I play with this account for over a year and nine months and have been very patient in most occasions preparing myself. As I said it has been ages ago and I really do NOT remember. I am sorry for that, but I still want my feat. Payed way over a 100 gold to make it happen and as I did make it happen, I also want what is rightfully mine. As a paypaller (or even a non paypaller for that matter) I do expect this bit of service on a glitch or flaw in the game. If your options are too limited to do so, then please tell me who can... I work at an ICT company myself and know for sure that it is possible to find the data linked to my character, though in case of bad programming it may be a bit of work... Well... Sorry.. I pay dearly to have fun with this game and expect someone to put in this effort. It can not be that you guys go hiding behind statements like "if you don't know, we don't know either"... That not only looks really bad... It IS really bad. Please, cut me some slack here and ask someone in the company who knows or can find out. :(

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 1:13pm

Ha ha ha i got my immos & 6 wins in one cc!!!!!!!!

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 9:51am

Would have wanted it on level 4 as well, but eventually had to go for plan B and leveled up in CC. Was a magnifcent run though! :) Maybe levelling up or the amount of time between my fifth win and sixth win has something to do with the set back of the counter? I don't know. :(

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 10:10am

Just looked at my own info and this may be the last one I did previous to my 6th win: Mandatory ending:17.03 23:06, http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…97600&outside=1

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 11:44am

A reply would be nice... It is monday after all... :S

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 1:44pm

When you leave the caves prematurely the counter gets reset to 0. You did so on August 13.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 7:16am

Bloody he... Yes I did... :'( Aaaaargh!!!!

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 7:17am

Thanks anyway and sorry for bothering you with this. I sincerely even forgot I was in there. Was a mistake as I wanted to queue for Arena and thus got out.