You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 5:22am

hmm plz help me with my problem

iwhenever i use my game client it works perfectly finne except for one very annoying and irritatig problem that no one seems to tell me a soloution for..........My problem is whenever i use my game client and try to use my (Blue Amulet of Return, Efril Replicator, Magic Wand, and my Amulet Holding Backpack).... it always brings up a small page that just stays blank and always says (--Webpage Dialog) i have tried re-installing client even use the newer version of the client to no sucess the same problem keeps occuring could you plz tell me hat i am doing wrong?
Sleepy.L

Monday, September 12th 2011, 9:51am

Can you please make a screenshot of the error message and send this to suport@warofdragons.com.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: