You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 3:16am

something wrong with tallaars

01:56 The battle is over: Tallaar's Halls. The winner is Acro [9] . Poi Slinger [9] , Vargatt [9] , NewThor [9] , maximus antonius [9] demonstrated enviable steadfastness.

i needed that last acheivment to get my tallaars halls expert cause i have never came in first and when i did this happened

please fix and thank you for looking into this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1[/ATTACH]
Poi Slinger has attached the following file:
  • Poi01.jpg (18.73 kB - 24 times downloaded - latest: Nov 21st 2012, 1:53pm)
I run with the Hatchet for life

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 10:59am

The same subject came up yesterday in the City Pub. And now I see how it is relevant:

The way I see it, the table issued at the end of the Tallaars is misleading as it shows a different sorting of the players than the actual chat message. The latter is binding for the server in the way stats are recorded. The table sorts players by valor. At a first glance I'd say the actual placement of the chat message results from experience earned in the fights. We will fix this as soon as possible.
:drink: