You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Immortal Assassins  xCure [7] 

Intermediate

• "xCure" started this thread

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 9:25pm

Game Client

Well i am not the only one who happens this, when i am playing in the game client everytime i go in forum, my game stops working and appear a page all white, and games just dont load or appear, i have to close the game client and open again.

Can you plz check this, Thanks and Regards xCure
I Love the Sky with many Stars :snowball: :xmasparty: :xmastree:

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 10:21pm

+1 this is way too annoying. chest events are cool but forums are useful too!! ;)

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 10:37pm

+100000. this has been going on for months.. told before it was getting fixed. but seems not... Pleas this needs fixed I have to close the game and log in through internet to look at anything in fourm section

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 1:02am

I had this problem when running Win XP and it was fixed as soon as I switched to Win 7

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 9:27am

We have investigated this issue. We believe that it has to do with your firewall settings or your Flash settings.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: