You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 10:04am

Breaking pumkins = nothing

09:00 You receive Pumpkin 1 pcs

I broke the pumkin a few mins after this and no msg came or sweets.
Let me know if this is a bug or we can break a pre-defined number of pumkins only only for drops
Bregan for Life !

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 10:55am

Not all broken pumpkins give sweets. Unfortunately there is not text pop-up to inform you of it.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 12:17pm

are u sure that u r still getting sweets ?
Bregan for Life !

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 1:39pm

Yeah man I got sweets just yesterday evening. Some pumpkins give u sweets some don't when u carve them. U are referring to the pumpkins that drop from mobs right ? Some of them just get ruined and offer nothing in return. And very few get that final carving done. If u refer to the seeds than those should always give sweets and more than just 1 piece. IDK...

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 2:25pm

yeah u r right ... thanks
13:25 With a loud crash the ripe pumpkin falls apart and you see a sweet surprise on the bottom, left by the Holiday Spirit: Fruit Jelly 1 pcs
Bregan for Life !