You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 6:44pm

this is getting out of hand!!!

ok this is getting out of hand admins just admit you messed up big time

1. people are paying 5g to enter halloween house to get kicked out or low levels are entering and getting attacked by monsters that they can't kill e.g. level 4 against a level 8 gargoyle

2. tin can alley was bugged on 2 coins

3. the weapons in the halloween shop were bugged and instead of takeing back the weapons you jailed everyone who took one?.. thats is utterly stupid, bigniall666 got jailed for this bug, i told him on facebook:

ME: dude are you there?..
your wod character is in jail
17:04 bigniall666 [4] has had the Curse of Captivity placed on them for 3650 days.

bigniall666: feck it, its better off i quit the game anyway

ME: you quit?.. :O really?.. :'(

bigniall666: its better off, the game blows, and i'm not wasting anymore of my life on it

ME: we will mis you on there :(

4. the rules and terms on the halloween event weren't stated correctly and because of that many people aren't happy with you and want there 5g back

5. at the begining of the event people were getting attacked in the halloween house and the fights never loaded.

6. my friend got to the reward in the house clicked and got nothing...

and it seems you are to proud of yourselfs to admit that you messed up so instead you tell eveyone else they are wrong

yes i will admit that you fixed the tin can alley and gave the people who never loaded in fights there gold back but what about everyone else?..

you have loads of people complaining on here and only a little few (mostly high levels) who managed to get to the reward inside the halloween house and yet you say that loads of people managed to get the reward?..

you are loseing players from this game and you don't care?..

it seems like you are making this game only for paypallers everything seems to be gold orientated at the moment and resources don't sell for very much money so people aren't getting much gold unless they paypall or mine, pick resources for several days...

this is becoming a joke and i say that it is getting out of hand

next time you do an event plaease make sure you do it properly atleast so you don't end up having these problems again...

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:16pm

I must say on the surface I liked this event. Sadly will have to retract that statement. Bottom line here is people who have been in game for months/years put countless money and time into this and they were completely robbed with no warning or counter measure. The blame here is not solely on any party be they gaurd admin or player. In my eyes this was a major misunderstanding and mistakes were made from everyone. Yes players abused game bugs this is wrong but gaurds had been informed and no counter measures not a forum post not a flood warning nothing. Yet I saw people in city no less shouting about the bug so yep word spreads quick. I won't blame admins they don't work the weekends but checks and balances need to be put in place. As it stands now you've already lost players will lose more. Please lets all agree to disagree and give 2week poverty indefinate with no paypal is extremely harsh for an offense that was so easy to abuse and wide spread. There is such think as mob mentality people are aware stealings wrong but if a riot breaks out normal law abiding citizens become oppurtunist. As I said not justifying but saying it needs to be handled from a perspective thats just and understanding protocol is whats wrong with justice systems. People with similar problems are treated as criminals scenario be damned. Someone can stab someone in cold blood, another stabs in self defense bottom line someone got stabbed so everyone who has a knifes a criminal? Just saying after such a rough week trying to not quit myself and trying to boost game morale then this, my words can only mop up so many messes. I can only reason where it logically makes sense.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:28pm

vamp you have my full respect and you know that and i completely understand what you say but this does seem like vicious circle

event wasn't explained clearly - people miss understand the event - people blame other people (admins, guards etc) - they say it's not there fault and it goes back to the event being miss leading and then the circle starts again and in the middle of it there were bugs to do with the event aswell

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:30pm

but still like you say some people took the weapons from the halloween shop because they didn't know and some people took the weapons because they knew it was bugged but the people who didn't know get jailed aswell as the people who did know i think is still unfair

it is exactly as you posted with the knife senario in your post

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 10:50am

We are sorry that you don't enjoy Halloween in Faeo as much as many other players did. But please remember that this section of the forum is for reporting issues, not for ranting about issues that have already been reprted and resolved. I hope you had a nice and creepy Halloween anyway. :smile:

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: