You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 3:08am

Please help with Error Report

I have been getting this all night. It happens when i open my bags, when i open up heals, blessings, try to trade, get attacked, try to fish, go in bank. It's bascially happening all the time and getting too annoying to handle. Please help!

These are just a few to show you how often it happens to me. Its drivin me up a friggin wall. Please help.
Life is like watching a cookie crumble, sometimes you get big chunks of sweetness while at others you can barely see any at all.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 10:24am

Are you playing via a proxy?

Friday, November 4th 2011, 10:04pm

I have been asked that before and am too computer stupid to know what it is. I use this for Internet because I move around alot.

Life is like watching a cookie crumble, sometimes you get big chunks of sweetness while at others you can barely see any at all.

Monday, November 7th 2011, 10:57am

Please find someone who has more internet knowledge and let them check if you are using a proxy. If so you might have to use a different one or play without proxy.

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 10:29am

ok had it checked and i am NOT using a proxy :) lol soooo...still dont know

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 10:31am

Please check if you use the latest version of the Internet Exlporer and Flash.

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 10:35am

I have IE 8 and yes i have the latest flash :)

Friday, November 11th 2011, 9:55am

Please uninstall the client completely and reinstall it.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: