You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 2:50pm

Massive extortion!

FACTs:

Spent over 150USD on halloween tin can event.

got crap all but a few horseshoes, for chest i never buy.

yesterdat get jailed : saying i exploted some game bug?

Wtf? if i exploited a game bug? i have no idea, i bought 100 coinds at a time, apparently it allowed me to play 102 times? OMG sorry i lost count , didn't expect YOU To make a BUG...and charge me 200 g!!

oh yeh, and to remove ALL horseshoes, i paid 150USD to get. which by the way have won my jack all in chest.

classic extortion. fix it or I am getting paypal to seek lawsuit. your logs prove NOTHING but i lost count of how many coins i had and how many games i played!! yet you so quick to seal fate . classive dictator bull. you have 2 days, paypal lawsuit. ENOUGH crap!

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 2:52pm

YOU make a BUG, to ENTRAP players, to get us to pay a fine? where is YOUR proof. I have PROOF of your extortion. where is your proof of my exploitation based on 4.4 whatever of your garbage rules.

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 3:19pm

For questions about individual bans, please contact ban@warofdragons.

If you are not sure about the rules (e. g. ยง 4.4) you can find them here.

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 8:48pm

They let us to pay well for coins, make us as cash cows and milked us....They knew for bugs and let us to spend money, let us to expirience bug in tin can and others (weapons in shop, haunted house), let us to loose money, and at the end let us to abuse those bugs and to get curse of captivity after we payed well for that event and after all that we now need to pay again....

Administration were aware about bag with tin can, and after a few warnings about it...
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…highlight=alley

...and after this Cross Knight give statement (on 31.10.2011):Thios has now been fixed. Thanks for reporting.
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/threads/19121-Tin-cans

I was played tin can before that, but mostly after that statement and that was on 01.11.2011., and so it is cleared that you suck money from us, and give us nothing in return...
My horseshoes were removed.....i bought chests for 20g, and got some in drops, buy some on auction, but didn't have luck at all...got all common stupid stuffs, nothing special...
Horseshoes don't work, they are one more thing which don't give any advantage in the game for what they are there....it is same have you 1 copper horseshoe or 1.000.000 gold horseshoes, simple they AREN'T WORKING!!
I cannot give my money for this again, if i would pay 200g for get out of jail, who garantee that i will not be jail again for this same reason happened on 01.11.2011. and again be milked...!!???

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:05am

exactly, most people are suckers and they are just without backbone. Maybe a handfull did exploit bug i dont' know. But that is NO reason to suspect everyone. I AM INNOCENT, and worse than that it was the worst event ever i lost over 150USD on pure junk (mostly useless gifts and even more useless horseshoes). THEN as if that wasn't enough, participating in the pathetic event is going to cost me 200g cause THEY MADE A BUG. SO next time if YOU make a bug that if i click on my wand i get a cerrador, it is MY fault? 4.4 of rules? what about INTERNATIONAL trade rules, such as not stealing blatantly from your customers (however cleverly you mask it up!), and if your more 'selfrighteous' how bout "though shalt not steal" i have at least another 4 other people who are innocent, and YOU are causing all of us trouble. INsult to injury, first pathetic event, then you want gold for a mistake most of us didn't even know. You say your logs show somethin? you should then see that we got crap all, and that most of us didnt even know of this bug, you are just money laundering, and i have already begun lawsuit on paypal, you're not getting away with it. (everyone else do the same!)

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:07am

i have sent to email already, you reply once a day and give one dictatorial statement after another. so my only choice is to let other gamers know of your mischief.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:09am

4.4 Exploiting issues within the game is forbidden < and i did NO SUCH THING. therefore the punishment is bull. you proved my point.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:15am

exactly, lost faith in game. if they can cheat us blatantly once, and charge 200g for their mistake, which i did NOT even KNOW existed, yet alone exploit lmao unbelievable investigation team you have there, a bit trigger happy? they can easily do that every week and jail for another 200g, with equally invalid reasons. someone needs to get fired!

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:17am

so question, why would i EVER pay 200g, when i did NOTHING wrong, it would only be me admitting to a false 'crime'. and to any suckers out there without a backbone, how do you know they wont do same scam on you in few weeks, so they just swindle you for thousands in no time ? i lost faith in the game (at least investigator guards.)

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:46am

really sorry this happened to u, bro. :( I hope there is a way to get u back, uve built a great character and u are a worthy opponent. Hope it all works out for u and we see u back soon. :beer:

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:55am

thanks for support, just put some pressure on guards to pick up their act, im finding im not alone in this scam. many are being punished ...heavily for the crime of a few. and its an incredible injustice, dictatorially handed out without any proof (how can one be punished for exploiting a bug, that they dont even know about? )

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:59am

and while they finally get their act together, who will pay for my MO gear that is time sensitive purchase that is wating away? will guards/admin compensate me for their mistake? removing my charcter from jail is NOT enough, i want time restored on MO gear, due to their incompetencies.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 2:00am

wasting away *

Friday, November 18th 2011, 4:01pm

like Mantis said worthy opponent hope to see you back hope things work out and I agree there should be a better return if you spend that much in real money on they game.

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 12:32am

they are running the game like dictators, want proof? after i complained, they put 5 more curses on account, as if to show who's boss, HOW PATHETIC can they get. lmao http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=the+winner < that will only help my lawsuit prove the nature of these people lol a simple court appointed psychoanalyst will pull them apart .

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 12:35am

they are crapping themselves, oh yeh, simultaneously, i received 5 junk mail items all with viruses, at almost same time of the 5 extra curses (i haven't received any junk mail onl that email ever, as its new and havent given anywhere but this game!)

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 12:43am

they think coz they own a few pixel on their server, they can boss you around lmao think someones too caught up in their own FANTASIES , lol

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 12:46am

theres a story....first they came for those people over there....far way, but it didnt bother you....then they came for your somewhat far away, still didnt bother you...and so they came closer and closer, until they made life for everyone...and finally when it bothered you, no one gave a dam about you! i know im not the only one here, have a say!!!

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 5:22am

Occupy Faeo!!!!!

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 5:23am

They got bailed out, we got sold out!!!!