You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 9:23am

Lucky Star bug

08:17 You have received a Felinoy Roach. 08:17 You have received: Lucky Star 1 pcs
http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…ct_id=125195473

When I activated it gives me this message
"This item cannot be used!"

Why is this occurs?

Friday, November 18th 2011, 9:27am

These other people get the same message as me.
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/threads/19495-lucky-star

Friday, November 18th 2011, 4:22pm

this bug has been reported several times. the stars are not usable. the developers are working to correct this bug.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 8:09pm

Lucky star can not be used

When I activated it gives me this message
"This item cannot be used!"

I have payed, by SMS, 1 diamont just for this lucky star.
Make me feel ripped off.

I hope this issue will be resolved peacefully.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 5:25pm

Lucky Star?

16:22 You have received: Lucky Star 1 pcs

Just recieved this, won't let me use it (because it's not lucky star event atm), I know there's a lucky star event currently on .pl or .de, but not here, so how come I got one?

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 2:33pm

Lucky Star which worked but not really...

I got lucky star few day ago and it worked i won price which was 1.5 more diamonds when i paypall next so i did pay pall paid 45 bugs and i got :
13:01 36.00 Diamonds successfully transferred to your account. Thank you for your custom. So what the hell just happend? I think is some kind a bug or promises...promises....promises...:bee:
“We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!”

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 3:27am

prob cuz the inter server battlefields, so its that they combined it and it got all messed up

Monday, November 28th 2011, 3:01pm

Please read here.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: