You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 6:07am

.PL server lag

Hi, this may seem petty but i invested alot of cold hard cash into an armor set on here.

i was in a CC instance around 22:00 GMT
lossing another instance with Magmars

i was asked for help in battle by one of my kin and joined,

then there seemed to be a major leg, i have never seen anything as bad

i have the game client witch boast 'faster loading', and yes i agree, it seems to be much faster. but i still managed to lag.

i have a screenshot showing my whole fight log, i got one attack in out of luck and i was killed due to 'time out'.

i lost durability in my Northern Wind Boots, Northern Wind Sword and my wanderer's Backpack and was hoping i could have it restored.

what the problem was i dont know as my CPU runs idle whilst playin, an AMD Dual-Core can handle this puny client, even now with Windows Messenger, Paint, The Client and a few other apps im using my CPU is averaging 10% and RAM around 40%.

22:00 GMT is far from Peek time so it wasnt my conection, so there must of been a transfer problem from the .PL servers.

As i said, the only reason im bothered is the fact i have spent nearly £1000 GBP and most of that has been spent on this armor.

Please Get Back to Me

Thanks, Blade

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 5:49pm

I can only say one thing to avoid it is to not use client during a cc event or anything like that: i had problems with client while i was in PL. cc, but i turned it off and went to chrome and it works fine, just have to refresh once in a while.

Hope it helps.

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 11:00pm

thanks guys, but the main problem is this durability i lost :(

Monday, December 5th 2011, 10:46am

We are currently investigating that issue. For technical reasons it is unfortunately impossible to restore durability of items.