You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:26pm

Stuck on a snowdrift!

I tried picking up a snowdrift, and i got stuck indefinitely. The screen's gray like when picking up a resource, but i'm not getting anything, and nothing's changing for five minutes already.

I tried refreshing everything, clearin my cache and whatnot, and nothing's helping. :neznau:

The snowdrift i was picking still has a "1" on it. Guess i'll just wait to get horribly maimed by a Gordt that will wander by? :buee:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:41pm

same here. i m on a golden habus

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:55pm

ATTENTION - Server Maintenance
Greetings warriors,
On the 8th of December (this Thursday) our server will be closed for maintenance from 11:30 until 12:30 Faeo time.
Guess that you had really important reason to pick up snow during this time...
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 2:00pm

Fireflower
It's not about the time, i logged in after maintenance. but after i fished a golden habus, the screen froze and now i cant leave the hunting screen. Anyway admins are aware of this problem now and they are fixing it.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 2:05pm

Today 12:26
Berserkas [5]
:secret:
Happy for you, Abo:cool:
all's well that ends well.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:23pm

Anyone still havein issues of this kind?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: