You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 6:57pm

skull problem

im not able to put my bringer of evil skulls in my bank slots or wherever i have any, except from the clan bank treasury. has something changed about it or is there a problem somewhere?
thank you in advance

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 11:50am

Canyou please provide the wording (or a screenshot) of the error message you get.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 3:49pm

I dont get any error messages, its just that theyre unavailable to me when i open my slots. they dont appear on the left hand side of the screen like all my other stuff do so i dont have the option to click on them...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 4:10pm

several days have passed and i still havent got any answer from you guys and the problem still remains. are you willing to take care of this matter or what?

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 11:33am

Should be fixed now.