You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 9:30am

Quest Difficulties

I am about to aqquire Lingroants Enchanted Crown and I uderstand that I can receive a blue helmet of my choice. But, Shiko does not have this quest for me. Only Galmakhars Helmet quest, and I am wondering If I may have to get Galmakhars helmet and do that quest first? But mentors are telling me I should be able to automatically start it. Ive never completed it, and its not on my quest list. Please reply ASAP

thanks.
Dark_Dragon_

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 11:09am

just need to have the ling crown in backpack to access that quest from shiko .. he wont give u the quest if u dont have the crown in ur backpack

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 12:00pm

Quoted from "Dark_Dragon_;125116"

I am about to aqquire Lingroants Enchanted Crown and I uderstand that I can receive a blue helmet of my choice. But, Shiko does not have this quest for me. Only Galmakhars Helmet quest, and I am wondering If I may have to get Galmakhars helmet and do that quest first? But mentors are telling me I should be able to automatically start it. Ive never completed it, and its not on my quest list. Please reply ASAP

thanks.
Dark_Dragon_

well first of all its rare to get Lingroants Enchanted Crown its a rare drop most people just get Lingroants Crown witch you get pay 10 gold and get a green helmet only Lingroants Enchanted Crown you can get a blue helmet and i have yet seen anyone on this server get it

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 11:40am

Does this answer your question?