You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 8:26pm

Difficulty changing passwords

Hello,

I am trying to change my old password.

I click on the character icon, then the personal icon, then go to the 'change password' option.

I type in my old password, then type in the new password x2 that I would like. I get the message 'Incorrect old password.'

I log out of the game, delete the saved password, and re-log in by typing the old password which I believe to be correct. It allows me to log in, so the old password I am typing must be right. I go back to the change password option, and it still tells me it is wrong.

How can I change my old password, given the above-mentioned circumstances? You may contact me via email, and/or you have my permission to reset my password and email it to me.

Thanks for your attention,
Ehlowyn

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 11:41am

Please contact support@warofdragons.com

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: