You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 1:44pm

Admins, plese look into this ^^

Hello, i have a character i was playing on about 2 years ago when it was jailed for the reason of "illegal trades". But as of now, a change of rules has been made according to §2.

§2 - Trade
All players on the server may trade to their liking. Neither the administration nor the game provider can be held responsible for consequences and/or disadvantages deriving of any trades. Refunds or reimbursements will not be granted.

Can my character please be released? It owns no items, but i will try earn money through proffesions and start playing this game again (Been rather inactive these 2 years)

this is the character: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=death%20shadow

I can log into the game on the character if you want to talk to me in-game or anything.

Thank you,
Steffen Danielsen

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 2:31pm

On this character....