You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 12:39am

Attacked while offline

I was at the friday the 13th thing and got attacked.... i died and then logged out while the guard TraceyG2 was still in fight.... then while i was OFFLINE i got attacked another 2 times.... please look into it... would like all items repaired

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 10:24am

i was attack too by a lvl 2 kretch wraith and damage 2 pcs of my red armours

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 11:57am

i understand... but once you logg off you shouldn't be allowed to get attacked..im prtty sure its not supposed to happen

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 1:04pm

Quoted from "Noble;128441"

i understand... but once you logg off you shouldn't be allowed to get attacked..im prtty sure its not supposed to happen

when you log off you are still in game for 5 min rember when server reset first started people asked admins if they would log us out and show us offline as soon as we hit log out they never would why you think people try to be some place safe when reset happens beacuse you can be attack for up to 5min after you log out i know a lot of mags would get injurys beacuse they would be picking plants then reset happens and when they log back in there dead and injury from mob attacks and admins would not fix things then and i bet they still wont so be Noble and take the loss

Monday, January 16th 2012, 12:18pm

You do get s warning mesage when you log out telling you that oyu charaxcter stays logged in for another 5 minutes.