You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 8:43pm

lag lag lag

whats up with the lag today :/ ive cleared caches, ive used 4 different browsers, ive done everything possible but its terrible lag. Date: 30/01/12, From time: (approx.) 19:15.

Please fix this, it makes game unbearable as well as frustrating. Thank You

Monday, January 30th 2012, 8:49pm

same with me aswell I have never complained before but today im hunting and its lagging continuously and cleared cache 2 times still the same

Monday, January 30th 2012, 8:54pm

+10000000 for fairly small game compared to likes

shaiya
WoW

etc..... lag is phenomanal please sort this

Monday, January 30th 2012, 8:56pm

some specific details to add:
- opening bag/clicking hunt screen takes ~15-20 seconds
- chats do not appear sometimes (the messages do not go through) and when they do, it takes from 10secs to 40secs to send
- whilst using professions (fishing in my case), there is a delay in the display of the progress bar as well as showing that the fish is being fished
- fights take long to be started e.g. when monster is attacked, i have to reattack it to actually go into combat
- response is shown to be moderate, however ive checked all my connections and its all fine my end. ive checked other (gaming) websites too, the work fine and fast
- at times the response from client is highly fluctuating and this causes even more lag

hopefully that helps to fix...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 9:07pm

Date - 30/01/2012
Game time- 19.35 onwards

Playing through web browser having the same troubles but more with gathering plants the hunt screen is taking around 1 minute to update. On a side note it's kind of funny seeing all the monsters and o'delvays guards running around like there in a benny hill skit.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 9:44pm

Same here...keeps saying webpage timed out, takes 5 seconds at least to just open backpack and even more delays to change section of backpack...fishing is a nightmare for reasons stated above and I haven't even bothered to attempt hunting :)
I don't wanna pester or moan but is there nothing admins can do about this at all? Maybe clear the server of all inactive accounts like ones voluntarily jailed for re-rolls permenantly deleted from server? Thanks.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 9:45pm

Same here...keeps saying webpage timed out, takes 5 seconds at least to just open backpack and even more delays to change section of backpack...fishing is a nightmare for reasons stated above and I haven't even bothered to attempt hunting :)
I don't wanna pester or moan but is there nothing admins can do about this at all? Maybe clear the server of all inactive accounts like ones voluntarily jailed for re-rolls permenantly deleted from server? Thanks.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 9:46pm

same problems as with ultimate slayer, current response 266ms ping 62ms but everything is taking so long to do if it does it
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Monday, January 30th 2012, 9:51pm

its horrible ...in halls when attack just get white screen, nothing comes up till I die
cannot move from one locations to other
cannot chat
cannot pick
cannot work profession
cannot buy things on auction
cannot open my mail
Spend 10 min to open forum page
Im not quite sure what i can do right now besides log in off ...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 10:15pm

additional issues:
It takes me 3x sometimes to be able to attack a mob
When eating food (HP/mana) the screen doesnt show up or show up when i am already in fight
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Monday, January 30th 2012, 10:17pm

We informed our IT department and they working on it at the very same minute.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 10:21pm

Quoted from "Yvil;130310"

We informed our IT department and they working on it at the very same minute.

It seems the lag has now reduced, however what i wrote about high fluctuations still applies - sometimes my response is at 89ms then it goes to 500+, then few seconds later back to 50-100. But on the whole, lag reduced now..thx..

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 6:39am

+ Acro

Exactly. Horrific gaming experience.

It was a waste of gold and time to stay in tallaar just experiencing death and near-death episodes. Really no fun for few hours.

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 8:33am

I had a lag lasted from 19:30 till 22:00 - could not move around or do anything - Please fix this problem!

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 12:38pm

i also got lag and i got kicked out of some instances....also i cant do money in rainbow:(

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 1:01pm

The lag of last night is fixed now.