You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 11:34am

client issues - getting logged out - out of memory

Whenever I go to the forum to check it, it sometimes says "Bad gateway 502"
So I go back to the game with the login screen, I log in again and pops up a windows message "Out of memory line 10"
This does not happen on browsers, just the client - I have tried to clear a cache.
Any soloutions?

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 11:42am

This issue is probably connected with the settings on you PC. Try to change your firewall settings, also make sure you have the latest version of Flash and the Internet Explorer.

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 1:40pm

I get out of memory on Line 9 from my work pc and my home laptop. I have been playing the game from both for over two years and never had this issue.

I also updated flash. I dont have firewall turned on. IE is version 9. Which is the lastest. At work it's version 8. Both produce the same error.

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 1:41pm

Oh, at at home I use the game client which produces an out of memory error upon login. :) Thanks.

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 2:44pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;130464"

This issue is probably connected with the settings on you PC. Try to change your firewall settings, also make sure you have the latest version of Flash and the Internet Explorer.

I have no firewall exept maleware bytes buts that just a manual scan.
I have the lastest versoin of everything. :)

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 8:12am

This issue has nothing to do with PC settings at all.

As it was described in the forums by another player (sorry, I forgot his name) these issues are caused by IE memory overflow when releasing opened tabs, as well as coding errors in Game Client (for the existence of which I'm sure admins will deny)... I believe (as we're advised to update software to the very latest versions) that it comes to a version mismatch... meaning that XP users are doomed to crash as we can't use IE ver. 9.

planet-x

My advice is that you wait for the new Chrome-based Game Client. Until then, don't open forums... or use browser for that.
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 8:50am

And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!