You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

• "wanderer84" started this thread

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:11pm

Castle Questions

Today for one more time , there was castle siege for both sides.

On Human Side:

19:19 The following clans inflicted the most damage during the siege: Mafio (494686 damage), Dark Riders (347545 damage), The Devils (97641 damage). To establish the castle owner, we will add a random number from 0 to 494686 (the maximum damage inflicted during the siege) to the damage inflicted by each of the leading clans. Whichever clan emerges with the highest number will be declared the castle owner. The following numbers have been drawn: Mafio (272515), combined total 767201, Dark Riders (168141), combined total 515686, The Devils (415606), combined total 513247.

On Magmar side :

19:41 The following clans inflicted the most damage during the siege: Red Wings (580256 damage), Magmar Guards (485237 damage). To establish the castle owner, we will add a random number from 0 to 580256 (the maximum damage inflicted during the siege) to the damage inflicted by each of the leading clans. Whichever clan emerges with the highest number will be declared the castle owner. The following numbers have been drawn: Red Wings (405543), combined total 985799, Magmar Guards (269675), combined total 754912.

This is the second time i notice this to happen .
And in my knowledge it doesnt make sense.

19:48 fier ยป wanderer84: Red Wings (580256 damage), Mafio (556741 damage), 19:41 Unfortunately, your clan did not manage to defend the dungeon. Your opponent was clan Mafio

Yet, as you can see above, Red Wings did More damage and also randed a better combined total.
Why They didnt get a basement?

Please inform us , cause we have magmars here fighting all over as to whys and how and noone actually knows.
I had tried to find out myself few days ago, but i didnt know where to look or how.

Also, why the towers in Magmar Castle Have Names of Human Mage Classes?

Thank you in advance.
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:19pm

lol :)
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:21pm

& 1 more. we get treasure from castle. we - owner of castle. & XXXth time we cant get basement (we have group, have tower etc.) as all remember we first get castle siege (after admins sure) & won. so no need answer like: u noobs & u not have group/ have noob lvl 5-6 in group / etc.
more than 1 years we cant pick up resourses in castle with 2nd clan (all time humans have 2 clan which can use castle bless & have basement. Magmars newer have same.
why?? we make mopre dmg. 2-3 clans get own tower. we get treasutre from castle but... we cant make anything

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:22pm

Quoted from "Moonwalker;131126"

lol :)

))))) very good answer ))

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:25pm

what did you expect? if you don't understand how the game works, it doesn't mean it's not working properly.

They are truly right when they say that information is power :))

P. S. I don't know who's running your char now, but I know for a fact that Sergey was still playing in dwar when this tiny change that's responsible for you not getting tower came about.

It's very nice to see you whine though, cheers.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:30pm

Stop crying. but rather come to a plateau and give us hot)))

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:34pm

I am not interested to tell you what you do wrong. If you want - you can look for manuals in dwar forums or other sites, but I just want to say - it doesnt depend from your dammage^^.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:36pm

by the way - in .ru guards cant do castle, it is forbiden for them)

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:40pm

very very ty all for answer.
2 Moon
Sergey not played in dwar. mb sometimes he come for info.

2 Net
Ruslan, wait ))) we waiting u in arena or temple )) or all - in CC.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:45pm

btw. I not saw any announced changes on our server with siege.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:45pm

fier
I am too weak - such things are not for me :)))

tomorow we all got forum gag. say thanks for wanderer :)))

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:54pm

Drunk ))))) it be only tomorrow )))))) today - happy. tomorrow - headache + gag

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

• "wanderer84" started this thread

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 9:54pm

Quoted from "-TheBest-;131132"

I am not interested to tell you what you do wrong. If you want - you can look for manuals in dwar forums or other sites, but I just want to say - it doesnt depend from your dammage^^.

I play in com server.
Not in dwar /de/ pl/es/fr or anyone else.
I ask my admins here to answer .

And as for dwar guards , that they cant participate in castle , thats a question for the administration team to decide on each server and not anyone else's.
If you want to define the rules of this server according to what dwar does (with manuals and rules) better go play over there.

And please guys, this Section isnt for discussions, let admins answer here please ,without any ''lol'' or more ''clever'' comments.
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Monday, February 6th 2012, 10:23am

Wanderer84 All other servers follow Dwar in rules...ALL of them...yeah certain rules and updates come slower than others...but it is dwar that sets the standard to what the other servers will do over time...if guards cannot participate in dwar castles then they shouldn't participate here either...I've seen way too many guards get tons of rep points and expensive gnome amulets and rings for getting that weekly salary besides all the other plant picking/mob killing they do...U don't even need to be a paypaller as a guard...so guards have enough power and money to go by without participating in castle runs...And stop calling for admins for help everytime people make fun of your attitude on forum...like moony or net...grow up.

Monday, February 6th 2012, 12:17pm

Please don't abuse this forum section for discussions. If someone asks a question, please wait for an admin reply. If you want to discuss it, go to the city pub.

Unfortunately we can currently not guarnatee that the castles are working the way they are intended to. We decided to keep them open anyway so that you can use them if you like to but you have to be aware that they sometimes mioght behave strangely.