You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 12:08pm

Emporium shop summons

Why is it possible to summon the Iguraon Amulets which require 1500 city rep, which i had 2 packs, and yet i cant use Tiger Amulets, 1 pack which only need 660 rep.
I find this highly strange as the higher ones shouldnt work if lower ones dont.
Tryied using in fight and said i needed to be level 4.
I dont intend on levelling anytime soon, and as the iggies worked for me, i shouldnt need to level just to use the tigers.
What can be done about this please.
As i cant summon them, then they are of no use and are taking up valuable space??
Is refund possible on this? or is it a bug?
Either way i need to get rid without losing the diamonds i payed for them.
Your help on this would be greatly appreciated

Monday, February 6th 2012, 9:54am

hope they refind it for u m8.....

its not rly cool :(

yes... they shouldnt put them available for sell at first if there is restrictions on it... i mean a person who cant use them shouldnt be able to buy them....

Monday, February 6th 2012, 12:11pm

I am not sure I understand your issue. What exactly did you do when and what error message did you receive.

Monday, February 6th 2012, 12:17pm

I enter a fight against Wolves[4] in Rumble in the Barn event.
I used a tiger and recieved Pop up box, indicating that i needed to be lvl 4 to summon the tiger.
Thats basically it.

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 9:45am

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:47am

A solution to this problem would be appreciated as they are taking valuable space, if they can be refunded or made usable it would help a lot

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:22pm

The Tiger amulets are from level 4.

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:29pm

Yes and so should the Iguaraon amulets, both from the emporium.
I used 2 packs of Iguaraons from the same place i got tigers, Iguraons are a higher requirement.
At the end of the day, this isnt my fault.
I use iggies but, cant use tigers.
Tell me this is right to be able to use higher summons but not lower ones from a Diamond on shop ???????

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:34pm

As far as i am concerned and probably many others, this is a big issue when higher summons can be used and not lower ones.
If i can use a higher, then i should be able to use a lower, otherwise i should be refunded for a game/item bug, or be able to use them.
Like i said, these were emprium bought, not city rep bought. Iggies 1500+ city rep, i used 2 packs.
So its fair for me to keep a stash of diamond bought tigers, that are unusable, through no fault of my own.

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:46pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;131406"

The Tiger amulets are from level 4.

So are Iguraons

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 11:34am

The Iguraons are level 5, they can be used by lowere levels, the tigers can't.