You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 7:41pm

Pet Essence Problem

I have an Arboris pet http://warofdragons.com/pet_info.php?pet_id=3618 .

I tried hunting lvl 8 Gargoyles, with Elixir of Ghostly Vision for Pet essences. But i didnt get any until i fed the pet. According to library, we're supposed to get Essences whether or not the pet is fed, as long as it is summoned on your shoulder.

My pet is going to lvl soon, and i dont want to spend money on pet food just to get Essence so can you please fix the bug. Another clannie with same Pet has the same problem.

:drink:

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 5:13pm

Bump. Need to collect pet essences..

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 11:23am

Can you please provide the time and dat of your fight or if you have afight link.

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 12:55pm

3rd Feb - 18:41 ~ onwards...fight links expired ofcourse

Monday, February 13th 2012, 12:41pm

Bump.........

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 3:24pm

:wizard::wizard:

Monday, February 20th 2012, 11:21am

Did you fight in a group? If so, on what level were the other group members? On which level was the pet at the time?

Monday, February 20th 2012, 12:37pm

Pet was lvl 7, I tried without group, with group everything. group member was same level as me, lvl 8

Monday, February 20th 2012, 5:27pm

Not sure if my input is welcome or not but you will get it anyway. The Snow Wolf pet has the same problem. I start with it feed and at my side but if the pet runs out of food and wont work next to me, no pet essence until I feed it again.

Beuwolf

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 1:25pm

Your pet has to be on level 8 as well.

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 3:22pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;133530"

Your pet has to be on level 8 as well.

:ogo: According to what says in Library you can get pet essence from any pet FROM level 5 and ABOVE ??? You do have to kill monsters of the same level as yourself, which in rictors case is correct, he is level 8 and killing level 8 Gargoyles.

Beuwolf

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 3:29pm

What he said...

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 3:30pm

Also i got pet essence once i FED it, how would that be possible if my pet has to be lvl 8 as well? :D

Friday, February 24th 2012, 3:26pm

3 weeks later, still no concrete reply :koldun: Even an acknowledgement of the problem would be welcome now