You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 5:08am

CC bug.

Hi,

I am sure its a cc bug

4:00 The battle has ended in a draw. You have received Experience and Valor.

It was a cc today, and it was supposed to be finished at 4:09
I remember the time, still there wer nine minutes.

When i go to check completed instances, stats are not available.
And when i refreshed current stat link, i dont know what happened, but all the players vanished from the list, no one was there, score was nt visible, only something in german was like $------- something starting with typical S was there.

It was my 3rd consecutive victory, i lost it.
It says draw, which is nt AT ALL POSSIBLE, mag had only 259 points when i saw the list at 3:59 faeo. then i attacked and killed a mag called Kaivo something. got the scalp, got 108 valor as well, and after that battle everything was closed, and i was back to foot hills, the situation didnot even provide us the cc link.

Please restore my 3 continuous wins for initiation to UK.
This is a glitch, am sure, i dont blame it, but i hate it when it happens, Please restore it thank you

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 5:18am

Some people there with me wer
Empire from de server
The Shooter from de server
some mags by name
Schachzug97
whiteheat

It cant result in a draw because neither mags crossed 400 boundary, nor the humans, humans wer at 442,

mags should have been at 329 or 259. But it atleast should give us a cc link in completed battles? it doesnot even give that.

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 8:04am

ok its too long, and no response? that wont solve the problem
Regards