You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 6:27pm

Leechers in Inter-Server CCs

It seems there is always someone from another server who dies once and never resurects. Our guards say they can't do anything about it because the leecher is on another server. I've been in more than one Caves instance that we lost by only a few points, and if the leecher had even just stalled one player we'd have won. Please do something about this problem, or even consider ending the inter-server instances all-together.

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 7:23pm

hmm , perhaps Inter-Server Guards to overwatch Inter-server events for valor leechers? If they are not productive , meaning just sitting dead a certain amount of time then boot them out to allow a productive player in. Only catch is , it would have to be one human and one mag person. Mag guard overwatch mag side and Human guard overwatch human side. However, I would also add in addition to being kicked out of the event a BattleField event Curse for 2 weeks on the individual who is Leeching. Battlefield Event Curse would also include Great Battles and PvP events. Its just an opinion and suggestion I have in Fairness to Mags and Humans both.

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 7:57pm

Yes, we had vry famous leecher... He just died and didn't resurect.. He even didn't asnwer, he even didn't say that he is attacked or that he attacked someone (probably even not on the computer) We were strong group and was going to win but he died in the first 10 mins and was sitting in base as ghost. This is 2nd time he is doing like this in instance with me. Ppl who were weaker than him didn't gave up even for a second.. So better make interserver Guards or something like group between the guards...

Just for info u will see who is the leacher:

http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…899541&finish=0

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 8:24pm

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af29…LeecherinCC.jpg

Problem is that the leechers are from other servers, we cant touch them and guards are very inactive or permisive. Ive complained about non-combat in arena with very high probability o being rigged some days ago and guess what? They are nice and clean. Nothing happened. In this case im asking admins to tell us if we can do the same. Im tired of doing almost everything to win and some other players come and gain valor on my back. Also admins should do something about going in arena "only for the sphere".

It should be a clear rule, once you enter instance, you try to win it, if not you get punishment.

Proof that nothing happend when we ask guards to solve our problems:
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…aracters/page84

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 8:39pm

Just to help us out (Guards) in resolving this cases faster please report in the appropriate Guard forum. It would be very helpful f you can get a screenshot/s or a chatlog of trying to contact the players involved -- it will be acted upon by their respective Guards once they go to their own servers.
"Surpassing your limits is what leads to excellence... Your limits aren't something you decide yourself."

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 8:40pm

Even leechers are serious issue, dont blaim him for that CC. 15 deaths for mags and 30 for humans.Lack of cooperation and bad tactics for u :p
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 12:08am

@Kenshin - screenshot of the instance results is very relevant especially in this case.

@UltimateGameman - We know where to report, but our experience tell us something else: nothing will happen to them, so no point to do it. Check my link and see some rigged arenas and the players didnt get any punishment. All we get is an official response like "PL Magmar Guards have been notified in details.". Doesnt help me too much to be honest.

My oppinion is the "reporting" thing it get lost on the road, somewhere between our guards and other guards the chain gets broken. I dont know if its because of lack of comunication or incompetent guards. Or maybe because is hard for a non-valor guard to recognize a valor leech situation or an aranged instance.

As ive seen to this guy, he has tactic: he get in, fight once, do some dmg and when he dies, he wait for the instance to finish. That happened in every instance i was with him, when i see him, i feel like im blowing

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 3:36pm

Please report such cases to the guards, not to the administration.