You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 7:18am

Issues!

Hello. After four to six months of non playing, I decided to start to play again. I heard the rules were changed and read them. I understand that I can make multiple accounts but if I am banned I cannot make a new one.

So...
What about my previous re - rolls? They are banned, am I allowed to create a new account or does it only apply from when the rules were changed?

Years ago, I made two characters and they got banned for multiple accounts. A few years later I made numerous re - rolls and I am wondering can I make a new account now even though those characters were banned years ago?

What I am trying to say is, am I allowed to make a new account even with those past bans, re - rolls and jail punishments? Please contact me if you need further explanation and thanks in advance!

P.S) Can you please check me, to see if I am clean? So I know I won't be in fear of being banned IF I am allowed to create a new character. Is it possible for you guys to ban me for voluntary imprisonment now, or is it to late?

Thanks once again.
Kind Regards. :rose:

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:28pm

You can create a new character if you like.