You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:07pm

Crystaline caves 2.0

was fighting in cc 2.0 got lagged and was booted now it seems nasser and myself are stuck in the battlefield screen,we paid the 1g penalty to queue up straight away but nothing happening,wasted 2g,looks like we will lose valour paid 1g penalty and we are stuck help please.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:15pm

panick over used teleport in back pack so no longer stuck.....

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:35pm

bad lag, we waste money only to be kicked from the CC 2.0

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:40pm

We got 14 mins late-ending instance glitch in + for russians.. we was stalling not to give them valour the last fight

17:34 DOGfaceBOY63 (DE) : blue
17:20 To forced conclusion of battle "Crystal Caves 2.0" remaining 20secs.

It had to end at 17:21

http://battle.drachenkrieg.de/instance_s…107099&finish=0

:S

Strange how it ended 14 mins late and it change also in the top right ending timer

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:40pm

had same problem, i get back from cc 2.0 to our server and in same moment i get attacked by magmar. how is this possible? only way to leave this place was teleport too

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:52pm

yes it kept giving me a portal has not been set up window when i tried to leave only way to leave was by ammy and there was some major lag and cc was very late to end.
You did WHAT with WHO for HOW many cookies?? :drop:

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 4:04pm

I'm stuck here and no amulet of return left :(
"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once"