You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 1:38am

Fearless Warrior/Archer

ok... Here goes.
I have no clue what's with Fearless Warrior/Archer ammy, and how people use it, and summon tons of it. I really want to know from scratch what they are:
1. What they are
2. What is required to have them
3. What attributes/spells they have
4. How to defeat them

I'm curious about this because in 1 lvl 7/8 cc, i was fighting one Spanish server mag, and this guy drops about 2-3 warrior ammy that wiped out a lot of king scorp summons.

Thanks for the time.
There's no time to play anymore....

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 2:25am

Its a wraith you can purchase in daylight shop requires 4k city rep and to be lvl8 to summon the warrior/archer wraith you must also buy or make mirrors wich can be purchased in same shop. or with a guide book purchased from fortress you can make the mirrors out of quicksilver :)

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:17am

To use a warrior summon it's like Queen of Death said. You need to be lvl 8 with 4000 city rep to buy the amulet and then you need 3 mercury mirrors. The mirrors get used up every time you summon a warrior or archer. But the amulet remains in your pack.

For an archer summon you need to be lvl 9 and have 5500 city rep to buy the amulet and 4 mirrors.
Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is suppose to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:20am

Thanks for the info both of you, but that doesn't explain #s 3 and 4.... what attributes/spells they have, and how do you defeat them?

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:30am

You defeat them by hitting them. Same as any other summons. The warriors have three cute grey life pots they drink. Also they do mark of death and some kind of debillitation I think. The mark of death is cool when archers are in the fight because it means the target loses 50 life every time the archer hits him with an arrow when the archer is facing another opponent in the fight. The archer hits the one in front of him normally but shoots off arrows at the marked target at the same time.
Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is suppose to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:32am

ah.. thank you shevek. i was wondering if warrior had endless amount of pots

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 8:10pm

regarding archers, I'm not sure how many times they can restore their life, but they are brutal to face.... especially in a group fight.

I've only fought them once, but each time you faced them, they shot arrows that dealt ~50 dmg to several people on your side before hitting.... I remember their spell hurt a ton too. It's been a while since I fought them, so my memory isn't perfect, but it's definitely not a summon I'd like to face again.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 9:15pm

thanks erlk.... it wast just chaos when me and widar faced 2 fearless warrior... i think we lost a good number of scorp wraiths that fight only.

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 1:41am

Quoted from "Shevek;134385"

the target loses 50 life every time the archer hits him for each mark he has. If you get a lot of marks on you because you are slow to kill the warriors, you will die really fast.

Nothing makes me smile more than a mentor that has no idea of what she's talking about.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 2:59am

i am a lvl 6 player with 4000 city rep. Can i use the Warrior's amulet?

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 3:33am

i don't think you can.... but you can try if you want....think of it as an investment.... I bought lvl3 riding skills and AZ amulet even though I can't use them yet.

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 4:53am

some minor corrections: yes, warrior is level 8 & 4000 rep, takes 3 magic mirrors. archer is level 9 and 5500 rep, but takes 4 mirrors. there is also a mercenary red badge amulet that is level 9 and takes 5 mirrors.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7693

Monday, March 26th 2012, 4:13am

Quoted from "Moonwalker;134496"

Nothing makes me smile more than a mentor that has no idea of what she's talking about.

I always smile when I see your helping ways. You wrote so many good guides that educated so many magmars and humans although I haven't seen any lately. Do you still write them on your clan website? Thanks for pointing out my mistake in your round about fashion though.

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 4:32am

I'd just like to add if your warrior has enough time between facing opponents then it can heal more than just 3 times. I had one in a fight with me do 8000+ damage.
There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which luckily I am.

Monday, May 28th 2012, 1:36pm

Just like to add:

U can use undead dispersals to remove any Markings of Death on you by the Warrior.

Eili

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 6:56am

Quoted from "Jet;134504"

i am a lvl 6 player with 4000 city rep. Can i use the Warrior's amulet?

you need to be lvl8 to buy warrior amulet with 4k city rep and lvl9 to buy archer amulet with 5500 city rep

Saturday, December 22nd 2012, 2:29pm

so what is the minimal lvl to call those mercenary red badge summons?
what are the ability/ spells of them?

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:51pm

minimum level for mercenary red badge summon is level 8 I think. I've only seen them a couple times, so I don't remember their stats likestrength, hp, abilities, and health pots. I do, however, remember they were level 10 and had a magic cast which increased the power of other mirror summons.