You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 11:38pm

Martial law in usa

I doubt anyone knows about this topic one bit but, Martial Law is coming to the united states. Martial Law is when the Third World Countries Military takes our guns and ammo, puts checkpoints on the end of major street corners and you may NOT pass without a signed "passport" to and from for what your business is. Do any single on of you believe it? No, of course not you wont because you all hide from the real world in this game. I do the same thing :smile: but not a 18hr gameplay, work at home and sleep 6 hrs kind of player. Anyway, before the new election for Obama or Romney, Martial Law is going into order.

Any comments? Questions? Ask away :)
(no negative crap)
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil:

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 11:45pm

"throws rotton fruit" get off the stage u raving loony ;)

Immortal Assassins  xCure [7] 

Intermediate

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 12:56am

so that is for USA, well good i dont live their, so stay safe :D
I Love the Sky with many Stars :snowball: :xmasparty: :xmastree:

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 2:21am

*packs bag* I'm moving to Canada! :horse::horse:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 2:25am

lol sheal, and xcure, thats good u r lucky and thanks u to

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 2:35am

shame u dont understand the real concept of martial law since the description u gave is totaly wrong lol
i came, i got bored, i decided to kill you!

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 3:55am

then how would you put the terms of martial law?

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 5:22am

exactly as it was exsplained durring military police training i took

Martial Law:

The military is designated to assist or replace state and goverment police and security forces to maintain order in sensitive areas, over government and state buildings. we essentialy replace police in all forms when needed when local and state police are unable to do it with there ability and numbers.

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 1:44pm

Free masons!!! World government!!! New world order!!!
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 6:22pm

thank you moonwalker, you see tridel that is the real definition of martial law but thats not how they plan on taking care of it, we owe to much money to third world countries for oil and supplies. Recently the "food stamps" office has bought 200 Million hollow point bullets ( they kill you after 30 mins because it is to much blood loss )... they want people on food stamps to become slaves for the FEMA camps.

Friday, August 24th 2012, 1:09am

I guess I didn't make myself entirely clear for this gifted audience.

So, </sarcasm>
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Friday, August 24th 2012, 1:26am

:nooo: there is where u r wrong birthday boy, all evidence points that way, so if i dont come back to play this game or anyone in the USA area then you know they dont allow us to use electronics or we r dead plain , simple im 13 years old and have faith but i will fight before i die, to take down me , i will take down 20 of them carmenats:lol:

Friday, August 24th 2012, 4:04am

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;149371"

simple im 13 years old :

that exsplained it all

Friday, August 24th 2012, 4:08am

*cough* has someone been spending too much time watching Fox News?
What you mean I can't have a cookie?

Friday, August 24th 2012, 7:33pm

:lol: you Dumba**** dont realize, that fox news, CNN and any other news broadcasts are lying to your faces. Does Fox news tell you about HAARP, which is a tool the government uses to change weather patterns and not for the better, for the worse. Hurricane Katrina was built by the government. The Mississippi River is drying up now there is the first clue that they are using HAARP against us, because if it were for the better they would push rain towards the dry areas so no drought would ever happen. You guys are what they call, sleepers. When the economy crashes and you have nowhere to run its because of the martial law im warning yall about. Dont take it into consideration, only because your sleepers.

Friday, August 24th 2012, 8:20pm

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;149437"

:lol: you Dumba**** dont realize, that fox news, CNN and any other news broadcasts are lying to your faces. Does Fox news tell you about HAARP, which is a tool the government uses to change weather patterns and not for the better, for the worse. Hurricane Katrina was built by the government. The Mississippi River is drying up now there is the first clue that they are using HAARP against us, because if it were for the better they would push rain towards the dry areas so no drought would ever happen. You guys are what they call, sleepers. When the economy crashes and you have nowhere to run its because of the martial law im warning yall about. Dont take it into consideration, only because your sleepers.

excuse me a second, i gota go call my contact at the CIA to have you backtraced and picked up for questioning using the HDAA they can hold u without charge for no limit of time brb

Friday, August 24th 2012, 10:04pm

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;149437"

Friend if the economy crashes or martial law (what you descirbing is a military occupation, not martial law) I'm hitting the swamps and won't be seen again.:smile:
What you mean I can't have a cookie?

Friday, August 24th 2012, 11:29pm

o.O this is what our children are learning now a days? Instead of developing Intelligant minded young people? >.< I'm never going to be able to retire :sleep: :lol:

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 12:08am

Quoted from "-Queen of Death;149450"

o.O this is what our children are learning now a days? Instead of developing Intelligant minded young people? >.< I'm never going to be able to retire :sleep: :lol:

That ironic moment when you misspell 'intelligent' ;)

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 2:31am

Quoted from "-Kara-;149452"

That ironic moment when you misspell 'intelligent' ;)

:lol: and the history you learn in school is totally a hoax, its all fake. And thank you very much queen of death, i am in geometry, have the honor roll and can shut down your computer from half way across the country. -_- try me

also thanks tridel but your wrong, the CIA cannot take me in for questioning only because, the Illuminati give signals to different missions they do, IDK its some code of ethics thing. Anyways same thing with you leoking, ill be gone for 6-8 months in the caves :) :drink: gl to you all and please keep posting :) i like questions.