You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 2:02am

Closed my thread!!!

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…aw-in-usa/page3

this thread was closed... the off topic forum doesn't say we cant talk about politics, and hell im going to keep creating new ones this is a serious topic, this is HARDLY politics this is world news thank you yvil. I bet u were payed any amount of money Yvil to close that forum, did the gov's tell u as a game owner it isnt allowed?? HMM?? i know what ur answer will be and it will be a lie. And all the people that will TRY to defend her, :stop: STOP u wont do any better for anyone. And yvil :) thanks for giving in to all their lies. Please direct me with a link to the rules that say the OFF TOPIC forum u cant talk about politics, also if ur here to play a game then dont go on the forum.
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil:

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 5:54am

All your threads should be closed, all your posts should be deleted, and a permanent forum ban should be necessarily enacted on you for the sake of us people who wants to read forums.

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 9:57am

:lol: +1 Esperion
8|

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 2:59pm

if i find out who pays him to do what he does, i swear the God ill place a 100g order on his head!!

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 4:19pm

second carpe!!

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 6:39pm

Give him time and the big players will do it for sport...good things come to those who wait! :lol:
8|

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 8:48pm

Quoted from "KingDingaling;150402"

Give him time and the big players will do it for sport...good things come to those who wait! :lol:

ur a noob get off the forum

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 11:08pm

I'm a noob? :cry: Oh noes! you hurt my feelings! :bee:
8|

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 12:56am

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;150340"

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…aw-in-usa/page3

this thread was closed... the off topic forum doesn't say we cant talk about politics, and hell im going to keep creating new ones this is a serious topic, this is HARDLY politics this is world news thank you yvil. I bet u were payed any amount of money Yvil to close that forum, did the gov's tell u as a game owner it isnt allowed?? HMM?? i know what ur answer will be and it will be a lie. And all the people that will TRY to defend her, :stop: STOP u wont do any better for anyone. And yvil :) thanks for giving in to all their lies. Please direct me with a link to the rules that say the OFF TOPIC forum u cant talk about politics, also if ur here to play a game then dont go on the forum.

Here is the link to the Forum Rules

If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask. :drink:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Tuesday, September 11th 2012, 11:09am

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;150340"

I bet u were payed any amount of money Yvil to close that forum, did the gov's tell u as a game owner it isnt allowed?? HMM??

I wish that would be true. But no, I closed it because of the exact reason I told you. You believe in so much crazy stuff why not believe in that as well? ;)

Tuesday, September 11th 2012, 3:30pm

[video=youtube;eT90qwSySHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT90qwSySHk[/video]

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;150409"

8|

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 10:22pm

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;150409"

jesus man..i personally think they just simply closed it because they had enough of ur damn trolling every single thread. we have enough of those here and if ur gonna troll,at lest be good at it! so far as ive seen,ur NOT! take a hike!

p.s, do ur relly have this on ur profile : Reroll under me and i will help you with all quests and questions regarding this game, and make you become the best valor player in this game.

please tell me it it worked,then those players are screwed...u coudnt even make yourself a valour plyer so how to guide them about something u have no clue about :lol:

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 11:46pm

you will see, valor comes with time, you cant be the top 100th valor player over night. Give me 1-2 year then when i give lvl 8 injuries for 2 days im sure you will not want to be in District vurdaliya or plat when im around. Dont bother responding to this thread, it will do no use. I remain at hold. Now please dont act childish and write "go back to preschool this is a war game!" as I POSITIVELY KNOW that esperion has to respond to this post, so dont, there is no point... and why do u comment on everything i post, u must like me :secret: well im not obliged so :stop: